Brady Drug Bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brady Drug Bust

Nearly 30 people were arrested in Brady Friday morning during a drug trafficking operation led by the DEA.

dang. good job making the arrest.

Comment

Well done.. Great job!!!
      I have been hunting in Brady for 21 years and have been traveling through there regularly for over 30.. It is amazing and very saddening to see how Meth has take over out there. All of the small hill country towns are being over run with massive drug problems which bring multiple other major societal issues... Sad to watch our small towns rot away because of this crap!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Well done.. Great job!!!
        I have been hunting in Brady for 21 years and have been traveling through there regularly for over 30.. It is amazing and very saddening to see how Meth has take over out there. All of the small hill country towns are being over run with massive drug problems which bring multiple other major societal issues... Sad to watch our small towns rot away because of this crap!!!!!!

Amen! We moved to the hill country this past summer from south of Houston and I’ve seen more ugly arse meth heads this past year than I seen in the last 39 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Well, "Dang Me". They caught Roger Miller.

Comment

Awesome job to those LEO's.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                Amen! We moved to the hill country this past summer from south of Houston and I’ve seen more ugly arse meth heads this past year than I seen in the last 39 years

Yea it's bad.. They come out late at night like a bunch cock roaches...
                They will steal anything and everything so lock up... Shop lifting has gone through the roof in Brady over the past 8-10 years.. If you look you can spot bumper stickers on locals trucks that say "Save Our Town From Meth"... I've seen several..
                One of the largest meth busts in this state, if not THE largest, took place in the very small town of Bronte Texas 20+ years ago... It was a massive bust..

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                  Well, "Dang Me". They caught Roger Miller.
                  Well, they outta take a rope and hang him. Serenade him with a little Willie Nelson while they do it. This is great effort by Law Enforcement but like the article says, it is now time for Justice to do its part and lock em up and throw away the key.
                  Back the blue.

Comment

Didn’t realize the hill country had the drug issue as bad. Sucks but it’s reality. Glad they got them locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                      Didn’t realize the hill country had the drug issue as bad. Sucks but it’s reality. Glad they got them locked up.
                      You probably never went go the Walmart in Brady.

Comment

Good! Y’all keep that **** out of East Texas!!!
                        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          Lol that’s the truth

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            No doubt.. The Stripes after dark can get very entertaining/sketchy also..
                            We try to be out of town before the sun sets... Before the spooks come out..

On a serious note, drive some of the streets north and east of the square... It's sad to see that town in that condition.. City council is not doing their job.. They need a MAJOR cleanup effort.. Meth shacks everywhere..
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 05-01-2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post

You jumped out of the frying pan and dove into the fire, kerrviile area has been a meth haven since the 80’s ( but it’s really every where, just Houston is mor diluted)

Comment

Working...
                              X