Life Journey for Glen and bride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Caught some trout in Arkansas and now staying on a house “house boat”- floating cabin on a bayou in Monroe La.
    This is awesome. I want to live in a house like that!

Comment

We got to Baxter Tenn last night settled in, grocery run, some local spirits, house is cool. Built on side of cliff on stilts and lake about 100 foot down. Wife wont go on deck yet scared of heights
      Attached Files

Comment

Cool

Comment

Good stuff! When I was a kid my grandparents lived on a bayou in Monroe for a few years, fun times for me. You never said what you're thinking your future boat will be at the coast?

Comment

My El Peacador is getting a full face lift now- new top cap, console, and leaning post- paint and bottom.

As far as my boat im buying I want a 31 Cape Horn but may have to settle for a 27 Cape unless I find a screaming deal.

Comment

My El Peacador is getting a full face lift now- new top cap, console, and leaning post- paint and bottom.

As far as my boat im buying I want a 31 Cape Horn but may have to settle for a 27 Cape unless I find a screaming deal.
              Cool on the the Pescador. 31 CH are great hulls, I bet you can find one if you can wait it out, I'll help you look, I don't need much an excuse to boat shop

Comment

We have done about 15 miles on foot through Cumberland Gap area. Went to area with several waterfalls that are unique. No river on exterior of falls. They come down and go underground. You could go find the area where it came above ground and then when it dropped elevation it would go back underground. Lots of caves and best waterfall hike Ive done in my life
                Attached Files

Comment

We have done about 15 miles on foot through Cumberland Gap area. Went to area with several waterfalls that are unique. No river on exterior of falls. They come down and go underground. You could go find the area where it came above ground and then when it dropped elevation it would go back underground. Lots of caves and best waterfall hike Ive done in my life

That’s pretty looking country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful country! Glad yall are having fun!

Comment

I have been following this thread, great to see a plan come together and y’all enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Comment

That's cool, Glen. Make's me want to take my camera there.

Comment

AWESOME!

And congratulations!!!!

So glad Mom & Dad got to catch the game at RICE! Lotta memories around there for me many years ago as well.

Comment

Great pics Glen. Cool about the water going over the falls then going underground. Travel safe, really enjoy your posting up the trip pics.

Comment

Hiked and went through North Tennessee and into Kentucky for a few days.
                              Attached Files

Comment

This has potential to get on up there with the AT thread! Still following.

Comment

Working...
                                X