Gregg Popovich popping off at the mouth again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should accept Jesus and live like he is part of the Kingdom of God. I won’t forget the anti-white comments either.

He's not even a very good coach anymore, if he ever was one. He needs to fade away.

Comment

Can't stand him. Him and LeBron need to fade away together

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        He's not even a very good coach anymore, if he ever was one. He needs to fade away.

He never was. Its easy to win when all you have to do is watch the best in the league at that time, do their thing. How much has he won without those players around him. He just needs to be led out of Texas.

Comment

Worthless pos

Comment

He’s a pos!

Comment

I am life long Spurs fan and you guys saying he wasn’t a great coach must not watch much basketball. He is one of the best coaches in my lifetime but he has become a political activist and I have zero respect for the whacko now....

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                I am life long Spurs fan and you guys saying he wasn’t a great coach must not watch much basketball. He is one of the best coaches in my lifetime but he has become a political activist and I have zero respect for the whacko now....
                This^^^. Spurs have been one of the most successful franchises in the History of sports, with him at the helm! But his political ranting over the last few years have really turned me off to listening to him.

Comment

Tim, Tony, Manu, Sean, Bruce,and David! My high-school coach could win with those guys. He's a rich libitard.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    Tim, Tony, Manu, Sean, Bruce,and David! My high-school coach could win with those guys. He's a rich libitard.

Lol.... Pop saw talent and developed it. Tony was a late first round pick and Manu was 57 pick....Pop has become political and I have lost all respect but if you don’t recognize his talent as a coach then you must not know much about the game. He was able to control ego’s and create a team environment unlike any coach in the last 20+years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                      Lol.... Pop saw talent and developed it. Tony was a late first round pick and Manu was 57 pick....Pop has become political and I have lost all respect but if you don’t recognize his talent as a coach then you must not know much about the game. He was able to control ego’s and create a team environment unlike any coach in the last 20+years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Jackson has 8 titles in the last 20+ years. 5 in the last 20 and 3 more in 24 years.

Phil has 11 in 20 years of coaching vs 5 pop has in 24 years.

He’s still a hall of famer but he’s a DB.

Lebron is another one that nobody likes anyone because he can’t keep his mouth shut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Last edited by Black Ice; 04-22-2021, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Spurs fan here.....I don’t like pop at all since he voiced his liberal opinions, but you are ignorant saying he can’t coach. That’s like saying Lebron doesn’t know how to play basketball. I don’t like lebron either but he can hoop.

Comment

Originally posted by calrob View Post
                          he never was. Its easy to win when all you have to do is watch the best in the league at that time, do their thing. How much has he won without those players around him. He just needs to be led out of texas.
                          100%

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                            Spurs fan here.....I don’t like pop at all since he voiced his liberal opinions, but you are ignorant saying he can’t coach. That’s like saying Lebron doesn’t know how to play basketball. I don’t like lebron either but he can hoop.
                            He is just like Bilichick. Take away Brady and he can't win. Pop take away The Admiral, Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, Elliot, Bowen and he can't win. He can spot talent that's for sure.

Comment

Total respect for his coaching and the Spurs organization in general.....but he’s a POS!

Comment

Working...
                              X