No announcement yet.

Ridiculous Price on New trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw a factory 2015 F150 King Ranch with 109,000 miles and 1 accident on CarFax on a local big dealer site for $44k haha
    Last edited by Fmjag64; 03-02-2021, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Driving my 07 Tacoma into the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
        I don’t understand why everything I own is worth beans but everybody else’s is gold. He here is my 20plus year old diesel with 275k miles. $15000.....Really? It’s not a classic or antique. It’s a worn out pickup. Oh but it’s a 7.3-yeah but the rest of the truck still has almost 300k. I can’t figure why anyone would pay that kind of money for a worn out pos.

If they keep selling extremely high priced vehicles then used will keep getting more expensive. The mass majority of people can’t pay $57k for a decent 1/2 ton much less $70k for a diesel 4x4 we all seem to keep buying. $1000 car payments are average now. Houses here are doing the same thing. A 2003 track home for $128000 is now worth $300k. If interest rates had never went down then all of the houses and vehicles would still be cheap. Then what you’d have is richer banks and still middle class people with less money in hand. It’s a double edged sword. Hey at least this $1.9 trillion dollar democrat payoff with $15 per hour minimum wages will make us all the same class of people! POOR!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
          If they keep selling extremely high priced vehicles then used will keep getting more expensive. The mass majority of people can’t pay $57k for a decent 1/2 ton much less $70k for a diesel 4x4 we all seem to keep buying. $1000 car payments are average now. Houses here are doing the same thing. A 2003 track home for $128000 is now worth $300k. If interest rates had never went down then all of the houses and vehicles would still be cheap. Then what you’d have is richer banks and still middle class people with less money in hand. It’s a double edged sword. Hey at least this $1.9 trillion dollar democrat payoff with $15 per hour minimum wages will make us all the same class of people! POOR!
          But see? This is why we need $15 hour

Lol

Comment

Yeah and just wait till gas goes to four five or six dollars a gallon because of this great president we now have.... plus that inflated new truk payment...

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
              Assuming an $80,000 loan at 5% interest, you're looking at over $20k in interest.....NOT serious.
              But very few look at the price of the truck and the amount of interest they will pay. Only number they are worried about is that monthly payment.

Comment

When the masses that keep buying the F250 and F350 that don't even own a receiver hitch or trailer quit buying them to just look cool, the price will come down. Prices are really high, but you sure do see a lot of them on the road. Can't blame anyone but the consumer buying the over priced stuff, then they complain about it.

Comment

Man I’m happy with the deal I got on my tundra in august. Stickered just shy of 52k. After rebates ($4500) and haggling I got them a touch over 8k off the price. Then I hit them with a trade on my 14 tundra with 189,000 miles on it and a knocking lifter (they never heard it) and got 18k for it. All in all, I drove off the lot financing 27,700ish after tt&l with zero out of my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                    When the masses that keep buying the F250 and F350 that don't even own a receiver hitch or trailer quit buying them to just look cool, the price will come down. Prices are really high, but you sure do see a lot of them on the road. Can't blame anyone but the consumer buying the over priced stuff, then they complain about it.

Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Some folks sure do worry a lot about what other folks do.

Comment

Come by Spikes Ford in mission TX ask for george López you’ll leave in a new truck tell him Julian sent you

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          I have never understood the cost of wake boats. Complete insanity. I remember when a guy I know bought a wakesetter 15 years ago and it was 75k.

..... It's getting way worse.

From a dealer here in DFW: They can't even post anything used on the internet because they have a "waiting list", they are into their 2022 allotment for new boats... There are more than a few options over 300k now.

Heck I have mine for sale: it's a 1999 and I'm asking more than it sold for brand new with tons of interest. Even with snowpacolpyse in recent memory.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                            ..... It's getting way worse.

From a dealer here in DFW: They can't even post anything used on the internet because they have a "waiting list", they are into their 2022 allotment for new boats... There are more than a few options over 300k now.

Heck I have mine for sale: it's a 1999 and I'm asking more than it sold for brand new with tons of interest. Even with snowpacolpyse in recent memory.

300k. That’s a really nice house in the area I live.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              300k. That’s a really nice house in the area I live.

It's triple what I paid for my first house. Absolutely crazy

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                                It's triple what I paid for my first house. Absolutely crazy

Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X