What would it take for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would it take for you?

My brother and I were talking today about the gov and gun control ect.

I thought what would it take for you to die for what you believe in? Would you fight if they ban all hicap mags, “assault rifles”, or would it take something like confiscation?

The way I see it most gun owners are going to roll over on the bans of certain firearms but would they roll over on search and seizure?

What are your thoughts, let’s not be key board warriors but honestly I feel like I’d fight the search and seizure but I guess I wouldn’t know until it happens. Would you die over a freedom?

I would not take up arms against the Federal Government over gun control, therefore I would not die. I would however do everything in my power legally to prevent the Fed from taking my guns.

Comment

Here’s my .02.

Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.

With any gun controversy... I haven't heard any politician say how they plan to extract guns from criminals, just law abiding citizens.

My guns are no threat to anyone who isn't trying to deprive me or my family of life, liberty, or property. They are, however, extremely dangerous to anyone who does threaten it.

There are over 200+ million citizens with guns. 12 TRILLION rounds of ammo. If we were violent, you'd know it.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've already lived thru one "assault rifle" ban and I could survive another but I will never put up with siezure.

Comment

99.999% of the time the few firearms I do have are collecting dust in a safe. I have barked before of how I will never give up my guns without a fight but you know what, I will not lay down my life so I can pull a tool out of the safe one time a year just to clean it. The older I get the more I have come to realize you cannot fix stupid and especially not by doing something stupid myself. Plus, I want to be around just a little bit longer.

Michael

Comment

What guns?

Comment

The dems and there gun control threats have sold more guns than any other movement in history .(ammo also)

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                What guns?
                this

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  99.999% of the time the few firearms I do have are collecting dust in a safe. I have barked before of how I will never give up my guns without a fight but you know what, I will not lay down my life so I can pull a tool out of the safe one time a year just to clean it. The older I get the more I have come to realize you cannot fix stupid and especially not by doing something stupid myself. Plus, I want to be around just a little bit longer.

Michael

I partially agree but once we loose guns I fear we will
                  Loose everything guns are the only equalizer we have...

Already daily the left is trying to sensor us and strip us of our rights... I’m honestly not sure what I’d do.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                    Here’s my .02.

Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.

With any gun controversy... I haven't heard any politician say how they plan to extract guns from criminals, just law abiding citizens.

My guns are no threat to anyone who isn't trying to deprive me or my family of life, liberty, or property. They are, however, extremely dangerous to anyone who does threaten it.

There are over 200+ million citizens with guns. 12 TRILLION rounds of ammo. If we were violent, you'd know it.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Love the quote “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery “.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                      What guns?
                      Exactly! Lost em all in the flood.

Comment

Idk. Never sat around and thought about it. I'm ready to join all the doomsday tinfoil hat wearers and start acquiring a decent amount of 30 rd pmags and a few more pistols before it gets plumb silly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure to answer but I'll say this.....did our founding fathers have this same conversation?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Not giving my guns up .... period.

Comment

I think confiscation is my answer. Few things are worth dying for, but Liberty is one of them. If they go to that extent, what else is at risk?

Comment

Working...
                              X