Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s build a wedding venue (long term live thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is probably your neighbor then... it is off of 258

Comment

You might need to RFI that front end now. [emoji23]

Who are you working for again?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha!

I work for Ichor construction

Comment

Cool thread. Sorry about your truck. How did you hit a light pole? Hydroplane?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            Cool thread. Sorry about your truck. How did you hit a light pole? Hydroplane?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            Unfortunately, no hydroplaning or anything like that. This was sheer stupidity on my part with some complacency mixed in. I was headed to check on another job close to the house, after I dropped the kids at school. Anyways, I wasn’t paying attention and had to swerve to try and avoid rear ending a lady, (not successful) and hit the light pole very shortly after that.

Comment

I thought maybe PEC wanted more money to remove those power poles, so you just did it yourself.

Truck doesn't look too good, but glad that you're ok.

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                Unfortunately, no hydroplaning or anything like that. This was sheer stupidity on my part with some complacency mixed in. I was headed to check on another job close to the house, after I dropped the kids at school. Anyways, I wasn’t paying attention and had to swerve to try and avoid rear ending a lady, (not successful) and hit the light pole very shortly after that.
                Goodness....that was a hard hit. Glad you weren’t injured and sure glad those kiddos were already dropped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                  Ouch!
                  I'm here!

Gonna be a cool thread. Glad you made it out of the wreck OK. I almost did the EXACT same thing in Crockett one day last week... cleared the power pole by a few inches (it "closed" my passenger mirror, no damage).

Comment

I bet that gave you a scare!!! Glad your OK.

Comment

K,

to bad you couldn't keep driving like this goofball in Baton Rouge last week.
                      He was driving down a major city street like nothing happened

Comment

If any of you site guy's are ever in the Abilene area give me a call . I have been in the CMT business here for 42 years. Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          K,

to bad you couldn't keep driving like this goofball in Baton Rouge last week.
                          He was driving down a major city street like nothing happened
                          My driver side tire/hub assembly was about 100 yards in front of my truck at some point! I wasn’t driving anywhere that’s for sure.

Let me see if I can figure out how to post a drone video that my owner took last night

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            Goodness....that was a hard hit. Glad you weren’t injured and sure glad those kiddos were already dropped off.
                            Absolutely! Could have been much worse, at the end of the day, no one was injured, and it’s just a truck

Comment

Hopefully this works... pad is built, 3 days ahead of schedule, so unfortunately I’m sitting dead in the water till monday

Comment

Tag. In for the build.

Eagle

Comment

Working...
                                X