Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoos - what advice would you give a young person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be fine they said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
      You’re fired already! It’s “hire”.
      Great catch!!! But....I'm looking for the group who doesn't get it lol

Comment

I have enough scars, don’t need a tattoo. I’d try to talk them out of getting a tattoo. My youngest step son came home with one, he said the Marines wouldn’t take him because you could see it below his tee shirt sleeve, but he’s in the Navy now.

Comment

I would tell them to find a good artist . Good artist ain’t cheap . I have a few tattoos . I have both arms sleeved out . Chest plate done . Legs and back too . All of mine but two can be covered with a long sleeve shirt .

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
            I I love seeing old folks sporting ink and the stories that they can tell about them.
            What, like “ got this bad boy after I finished my taxes in ‘08”…or “got that one on a whim after we payed off the mortgage”, or maybe “in honor of little Hayleigh’s 1st goal in 8u soccer”?[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              I would tell them to find a good artist . Good artist ain’t cheap . I have a few tattoos . I have both arms sleeved out . Chest plate done . Legs and back too . All of mine but two can be covered with a long sleeve shirt .
              How much invested ?

Comment

show them old peoples tats!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                  How much invested ?

Probably in the 8 to 10 grand range . Over about 5 or 6 years

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post

It will be fine they said.

Bobby, If ya want my opinion.. Your avitar pic, is much better....

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
                      Is it “Death Before Dishonor”? I know a few 35-45 year olds with that or “Fortune Favors the Bold” (Fortuna audaces iuvat) on their upper back. I think both were in movies in the early 2000’s.

No he went the Tupac way……only God can judge me.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        At that age their boobs need to be covered up anyways. Ain't nobody trying to look at those when there's about 10 billion other pairs in the world that don't look wore out.

The age thing shouldn't really keep anyone from getting a tattoo. When you're old who is gonna care? Who's going to care when they're old? We're talking about people that revert back their childhood eventually anyways so they may as well be tatted up.
                        Bingo.

There are some really ignorant people on TBH.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t!!!

Comment

Half sleeves and thigh tattoos are so hot on attractive females. They are not on fat girls.

My wife has a couple. She is 61. They still look great because she is a height to weight porportionate blonde.

Comment

I guess on the bright side, they make it easier on the medical examiner to make positive identification. Just not for me, to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                What, like “ got this bad boy after I finished my taxes in ‘08”…or “got that one on a whim after we payed off the mortgage”, or maybe “in honor of little Hayleigh’s 1st goal in 8u soccer”?[emoji23][emoji23]

Quit being scared D Mo. Do it. Evil devil Satan heavy metal sleeve.

Comment

Working...
                                X