No announcement yet.

Pig Head---Arkansas style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The meat would be great but eye balls and brains...I don't think so. When I lived in Memphis, we would go across the bridge to West Memphis Ark. They had a restaurant that served brains and eggs. Wouldn't try it then either.

Comment

Hope y'all enjoyed it.....I'll leave it at that

Comment

Eating anything that comes in contact with the spinal fluid is a big no-no in wild animals
        Theres a reason mad cow and cwd is as big a problem as it is. I guess maybe it's all my years of working in the medical field and seeing the Pork parasites invade the human brain gives me the heebie-jeebies
        Last edited by kingranch; 08-24-2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Thx for sharing but I'll stick to the hams; ribs; loins; and strap!

Comment

Not sure if I would be able to tackle this one, Ill hit the taco bell on the way home.

Comment

Hey...can somebody pass me the tongue...I need something with taste...

Comment

we make tamales from the pig head but we boil it and add spices then pull the meat and chop it up even more.

Comment

Tasty eat the eyes first that was they cant watch you.

Comment

hog head

If your eating at taco bell you are more than likely are eating a lots worst than that hog head. I would try it. Would not want to eat the eyes or brains. That being said if you have ever ate a hotdog you have already eaten all that and some rear-parts as well.

Comment

No thank you!

Comment

Im cool with it. Looks great. Put one on a smoker and we can have something really good.

Comment

Working...
                        X