Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick word for anyone wanting get into video/posting video

Dont be scared!

if I can do it you can do it.... I knew nothing about it (still dont know much) but a few people on TBH helped me out and once you show me something I can do it!

I have been getting emails on the topic and will be glad to help out with what I can, but again, I dont know alot about it. Post your questions here and someone will help when they have time.

Dont think it cant be done on a budget....if you can not afford the best, it can still be done. I have a cheap sony camera, cheap 3 or 4 yr old outdated software, nothing fancy, alll basic stuff. May not be the best qaulity, but I can still share my hunts with you and family all over the world!

I know nothing about insides of a computer, but in less than 5 min. I was able to remove side cover and install(plug in) firewire port I needed at the time to get me started. I dont read instructions and have figured out all I need to know with the pinnacle software I use... it can be done!

I still want to know more and make better clips, with help from this website, the dvd I just purchased, and good old friendly people of TBH, it will get better!

Good luck and good filming!

Good comments JT.

We have done a little in the past but wanted to get more serious about it this year. Receiving the TBH video on doing self video made the want to do it even worse. Our equipment is pretty much beginner low budget stuff but works for now in our situation.

Yes, it can be done on a budget.

Comment

JT I have a panasonic sd mini dv 24x optical zoom 800x digital zoom the video looks great on tv.I need the firewire and have software Windows movie Maker and Sonic (my dvd). When I get the firewire will this software work?

Comment

Make sure you have the Firewire port and that your cable is 6 to 6 pin or 6 to 4 pin....mine is a 6 to 4. Otherwise it should all work.

Comment

Good boost there JT. I am getting my camera this Friday and I cant wait. I have never done this before but I feel with the help of everyone here it will be a snap (I Hope).

Comment

Good Stuff JT!! You're right, it's not as hard as it seems

Comment

Working...
            X