No announcement yet.

2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5500 acres. 12 spots of 16 available at $5200 each includes everything. No additional expense. Lot of game. Lodging is a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile home. Also have other buildings for lodging. Can bring RV if like. 22 blinds and feeders maintained and fed all year. Year around access. Mld permits. Management minded only. Family friendly. Guest friendly. 1 trophy, 1 management, 2 does, 1 axis, turkeys, hogs, predators. The lease is managed by a wildlife biologist. We have been here two years. Not leased for 3 previous.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
      5500 acres. 12 spots of 16 available at $5200 each includes everything. No additional expense. Lot of game. Lodging is a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile home. Also have other buildings for lodging. Can bring RV if like. 22 blinds and feeders maintained and fed all year. Year around access. Mld permits. Management minded only. Family friendly. Guest friendly. 1 trophy, 1 management, 2 does, 1 axis, turkeys, hogs, predators. The lease is managed by a wildlife biologist. We have been here two years. Not leased for 3 previous.
      This one does sound good but outa my price range right now. Def worth the money. You won’t have to worry about trashy hunters at that price. Or shouldn’t at least. Hope you can get it Jeff

Comment

Wow, sounds like an awesome place! Good luck filling it! Not many leases like this available anymore.

Comment

If anyone is interested in building a group for this lease let me know. I have a couple of guys ready to sign up and we can probably get in the gate with a group of 6-8, as he will fill in the remaining spots with guys he knows.

I really think this is a great property, but as of now it's pretty much dead in the water, as he has expressed to me that he doesn't want to meet me for a viewing of the ranch unless I have the majority of my group with me, or a check to pay for the lease. I wasn't very encouraged to hear that, but it is what it is.

Comment

If anyone is interested in building a group for this lease let me know. I have a couple of guys ready to sign up and we can probably get in the gate with a group of 6-8, as he will fill in the remaining spots with guys he knows.

I really think this is a great property, but as of now it's pretty much dead in the water, as he has expressed to me that he doesn't want to meet me for a viewing of the ranch unless I have the majority of my group with me, or a check to pay for the lease. I wasn't very encouraged to hear that, but it is what it is.
            Did he send you any pictures?

Comment

He texted me a few pics but it's just mainly inside pics of the mobile home lodge and some management bucks they have taken over the last couple of years. They have been focusing on removing cull bucks from the property as it wasn't hunted for 3 years prior to him taking it over 2 years ago.

To be honest, the pics don't really mean much to me, as I know the potential of the area.

Comment

Lease ID: 1129
                Date Listed: 2019-03-25
                Owner's User ID: Miller08
                Ranch name: KPK
                County: Menard
                Acres: 1000
                Hunters: 6
                Cost: $2150 per hunter.
                Lease Type: seasonal
                Means allowed: rifle, archery
                Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs
                Property description: North of Menard on US 83. Has not been hunted in 5 years. Deer and Turkey. Lease is from August thru May.

Comment

Rocksprings Lease

He texted me a few pics but it's just mainly inside pics of the mobile home lodge and some management bucks they have taken over the last couple of years. They have been focusing on removing cull bucks from the property as it wasn't hunted for 3 years prior to him taking it over 2 years ago.

To be honest, the pics don't really mean much to me, as I know the potential of the area.
                  Are you still pursuing getting a group together for the 5500 acre Rocksprings Lease?

Comment

Originally posted by DonBon View Post
                    The crazy thing is that I think he is only a 4.5 yr old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Looks like we are going to head back down to the ranch on the 12th. If anyone is interested let me know.

Comment

Found this gem on the book of faces.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                        Are you still pursuing getting a group together for the 5500 acre Rocksprings Lease?
                        I could and would be, as I feel sure this is a great opportunity to have a high quality whitetail/exotic hunting lease, but I simply don’t have enough guys interested to make it work.
                        I guess it seems expensive, but if you figure in that they have absolutely everything already set up, including feeders, blinds, lodging, etc. and they even provide the corn and fill the feeders...
                        Well, it’s a no brained for me but I need a few guys who want to join in to make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                          Found this gem on the book of faces.

More like a dirt clod than a gem. Talked to the guy yesterday. 40 miles south of kerrville
                          No archery. No does. No culls. 1 whitetail buck only!!!! Exotics extra cost; BB $1500, rams $1000, a very few axis, bucks only $1800. Biggest ever buck was low 150s

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            More like a dirt clod than a gem. Talked to the guy yesterday. 40 miles south of kerrville
                            No archery. No does. No culls. 1 whitetail buck only!!!! Exotics extra cost; BB $1500, rams $1000, a very few axis, bucks only $1800. Biggest ever buck was low 150s
                            Lol gem was sarcastic!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                              Lol gem was sarcastic!

I know I was just adding to it.

Comment

We have 3 openings in Fort Mckavett

Comment

Working...
                                X