No announcement yet.

Semi-Live New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Ray. Well done on the fishing. It really is a phenomenal fishery in the Taupo area. Good luck on the Stag. Will be following.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
      Awesome Ray. Well done on the fishing. It really is a phenomenal fishery in the Taupo area. Good luck on the Stag. Will be following.
      Thanks Ryan!

Comment

This is for you, Ryan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One more Ryan...

Comment

Cant wait for the rest of this thread. Keep posting up pics. Good luck!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                One more Ryan...

That's awesome. They painted the plane. Did you use the urinal? Was a little different than I expected. Your weather is better than mine was, but I was there in the middle of winter

Comment

Ray, if you get time, take a boat tour of the Maori carvings. It was pretty cool. Or the Huka falls.

Comment

In for the rest of the trip!!! NZ is WAAAAY high on my bucket list!

Comment

Any updates Ray?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Comment

Saturday (Day 2)- Rise and Shine- 4am I was bright eyed and bushy tailed. Traveling half way around the world, what would you expect? My internal clock is spinning around into an oblivion with hopes I figure out how to control by tomorrow. After some breakfast and coffee I was picked up by Alpine were we started our 2(ish) hour drive south into the ranch. The drive was packed full of scenery and truly some of Gods best work. The entry into the ranch road was like an entry into an obstacle course. Very narrows roads wrapping around mountains. One little slip and down you go. Once arriving I was greeted with such warmth, I instantly felt comforted in my decision in choosing Alpine for this journey. Unpacked, flung some arrows, ate lunch, and off we went. The purpose of this afternoon was to glass and get a general tour of the property. Words can’t describe the views and landscape all accompanied by a sympathy of roaring and rutting animals. Awesome day, awesome people, and all topped by awesome food.

Sunday (Day 3)- I was hoping after a couple of drinks and food that I would sleep until the sounds of my alarm went off. Not the case, 4am and I’m up. I found it humorous that I had to get up in the middle of the night as a result of roaring stags. Nice problem to have!

-Stay tuned for day 3

Comment

Loving the updates and trying to picture it in my head. Good luck and be safe!

Comment

Man I miss it. Keep the updates coming. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you take the videos of the roaring stag at night? They posted a video of stags ripping it up in the dark!

Good luck! This is my dream hunt!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X