• Show
Clear All

Terrible situation.

Somebody be trippin, yo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

There is NO justification for what happened. Period.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Had the FBI and homeland security give a training class at work on active shooters. Both said grab anything to use as a weapon if you could if not use your fist and rush the shooter. It’s the last thing they expect.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post

Probably would’ve kept that one to myself

Comment

Was in a safety briefing recently and they talked active shooter scenarios. Said is best to run, hide, fight. Basically run away if you can 1st, hide where shooter doesn't have easy access to you 2nd, and if you find yourself with neither option fight as much as you can. Throw keys, books, shoes, whatever at the shooter and everyone attack him.

Also my brother who is a LEO says they use avoid, deny, defend when teaching personal safety. Avoid the shooter, deny shooter access to where you are, and defend yourself if no other option.

In neither case does it say ball up and kiss your arse good bye.

Comment

Originally posted by billythefish View Post
                there is a difference between rational discussion and someone telling everyone how things should be in a fire fight. you see the difference???

I see you are saying 'lowly civilians' to insinuate i think less of/think a civilian has no capability of self defense...clearly not the case.

"You see', there is a difference between carrying something for your own protection and telling everyone what you would do and people should do in a hostile situation.

The person is not qualified through experience or study to decide what one should do in a ****ing contact. You wanna go ahead and quarterback a surgeon???
                Wow you are a moron. So I have to be burned to know that fire is hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  There is NO justification for what happened. Period.
                  I agree Michael, but I think at the same time, they would join any group, are claim to be, to justify their intent of killing people.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Probably would’ve kept that one to myself
                    Yep the author of that letter is a problem fo sho. People are responsible for their own actions, and there are idiots in every group of people, the end

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Never mind. Not going to feed the troll anymore.

Back on track. Whats disturbing is this nut job seemed to think he was doing the right thing. I cannot imagine the pain these families are going through. Having the murder of your loved one video'd like that. It's heartbreaking to think about.
                      Seems that most nut jobs seem to think they are doing the right thing whether they are blowing up towers, shooting up churches, shooting up mosques, shooting up concerts, driving trucks thorough crowds, etc. I sure don't understand it, cause some of them probably seem fairly rational, and then do that stuff. Makes no sense to me, sucks for all affected directly and the rest of us too. Just seem to make everyone ever one more reactionary, and that is a big problem to begin with

Comment

Basically looking at all his posts we gotta yet another db to join up & cant add value on any topic deserving of mutual respect without being combative. guessing the same with new username. Sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                          no...in other words, your all mouth...

I've been around this site long enough to know just how many REAL badazz LEO, military, fire, ems, etc etc there are around here...

and not once have I seen one of this guys/gals beat their chest...

most all will give their opinion/knowledge to a situation without being a condescending a hole...

so yeah...you do you Rambo...
                          [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post

Marla Focker....

Comment

BET MOST OF Y'ALL DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS HAPPENED.

"Stark differences can be noticed in the level of world attention devoted to another recent massacre in Africa. On the morning of March 4, Christian communities in three villages in Benue State in northern Nigeria were attacked by Muslim Fulani militants. Some 23 people were killed by gunshot and machete blows as the Fulani attackers moved unchecked through the villages. Three days later, a further attack on other nearby villages resulted in the deaths of another three people. Such attacks are by no means unusual; during the month of January, a further 70 Christian villagers were murdered in other Fulani attacks.

However, these tragedies in northern Nigeria attracted little international attention. Sky News, BBC World, CNN, CNBC and Al-Jazeera were all silent with regard to these terrible events in Nigeria. As a result, the world’s TV viewers were left knowing nothing about the massacres in Africa, in contrast to the worldwide attention given to the massacres in New Zealand.

Why the difference? One factor must be the different levels of accessibility to such events by the world’s media. Western locations are much better furnished with state-of-the-art media facilities which can record every moment of every action that takes place in Western locations. Hence the level of media coverage of the New Zealand tragedy, compared with the almost complete non coverage of the tragedies in northern Nigeria."

"Of course the world should lament the tragic events in New Zealand. Of course the loss of Muslim lives is as appalling as the loss of Christian lives. But the relative disinterest among the international media with the ongoing persecution of Christians in parts of Africa is deeply troubling, suggesting far more than inadequate media access. Hard questions should be asked why the world’s media is so much more interested in a massacre of Muslims in New Zealand than ongoing massacres of Christians in Africa."

Comment

New Zealand terrorist writes in manifesto that he is not a conservative, that he is not a Christian, and that he identifies as an eco-facist. He also adds that he disagrees with Trump on politics. He also lists his reasons for his attack. It was because of the attacks Muslims had done on Europeans. Not because of Trump like the fake narrative the leftist are trying to tell.

Located on page 7 of the manifesto.

Comment

Working...
                                X