No announcement yet.

Mortgage Refinance - New Records Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wife and I did the same thing with Bank of Texas. Dropped our rate and saved $200 a month. We redid 30 years because we will stay here a max of 5, and the amortization schedule only showed a tiny savings in interest by taking a shorter note. We have a new baby and like the buffer of extra cash now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trey is also great for new purchases. We closed a couple weeks ago on our house.....painless process. Thanks again Trey!

Comment

Now I wish I would have waited a tad and reached out to Trey.

Comment

Closed on our loan this Thursday. Trey saved us $330 a month. There was no way I wasn't going to recognize Trey and his efforts to help us. I spoke with him personally and I'm extremely grateful for all his help.

Comment

I appreciate the feedback guys. I LOVE working with my green screen borrowers!

Comment

We are finishing up a refinance this week with a family friend. 2.75% sure is nice! If you can swing it, I highly recommend doing it soon.

Comment

Trey and City Bank are great to work with.
                We closed our cashback refi Friday. Should fund in a day or two.

Comment

I went with his company also and dropped almost an entire %.

Saved me a few hundred a month, but more importantly this extra money is now going to principal and not interest

Comment

We just closed on our refinance with Trey Powers. Locked in 2.8% for 20 years.

Check him out if you are in the market. It was a great experience.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm still closing 4 or 5 TBH friends each month and it's awesome. I've so enjoyed worth with and getting to know so many of you.

Rates are still in great shape. Shout at me if you want to take a look!

trey@treypowers.com

Comment

I wish I had known you 4 months ago! We just refinanced for 2.85%! If I could get lower, I think I would but it just too soon.

Comment

Just locked in 2.25 for 15 year. Free Money!!!!

Comment

Trey,

I sent you a PM. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                              Just locked in 2.25 for 15 year. Free Money!!!!

That’s killer man

Comment

Hi Trey, just sent you an email.

Comment

Working...
                                X