Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a jog it was great

Comment

I had to be at work at 0630 yesterday and had a sick dog to take to the vet this morning so I didn't make it to the gym. But, tomorrow it's game on.

Comment

5/5/5 supersets today for chest and biceps. I laid off the abs today because Iw as feeling a little gassy.

Incline chest press all the way down to flat bench/preacher curl
        Inverse grip bench press/BB curl
        Seated wide grip chest press/incline DB curl
        Cable fly/arm blaster curl
        Neutral grip chest press/hammer curl

Since I missed Wednesday and Thursday I may have to hit the gym tomorrow before hitting the local gun show. Have a great weekend!

Comment

It was a short weekend it seems! Slept lousy all weekend but I think last night was the worst. Restless and my bladder kept waking me up. Getting old sucks for sure.

I dragged myself in this morning and got it done despite being tired. Back and leg supersets going 5 reps/5 seconds contracted/5 reps/5 seconds/5 reps for 4 movements for each body part. Treadmill warmup, 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets.

Leg extension/bilateral lat pull down/incline situp
          Super squat/wide grip seated row
          BB row/seated calf raise
          Overhead lat cable pull

Chest and legs tomorrow. Same rep sequence as above.

Comment

A good gym day today. Chest and leg supersets doing the 5 rep/5 sec hold/5 rep/5 sec hold/5 rep thing. 3 sets with some abs thrown in.

Incline chest press all the way to flat bench/deadlift/incline situp
            Inverse grip chest press/prone leg curl/ab roller
            Wide grip seated chest press/seated calf raise
            Cable crossover fly strip set

Comment

I did a jog it was great

Comment

I made it into the gym twice at the resort and another day was a 4 mile walk/jog with the mrs along the hotel strip.

Made it in this morning for some cardio and core with some PT to the bicep

Comment

Shoulders and triceps today. I skipped the crossfit stuff since we are going to the lease on Friday and decided to get my lifts in instead.

Treadmill and bicycle warmup followed by 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets of 5/5/5/5/5.

Military press/tricep pushdown pronated grip/incline situp
                  Seated lateral raise/tricep pushdown supinated grip/weighted crunch
                  Bilateral should press/overhead rope extension/ab roller
                  Rear delt cable fly/skull crusher/v-ups

Chest and biceps tomorrow I reckon.

Comment

3.1 mile jog this AM. Feeling good!

Back in the Gym tomorrow. Have to freaking get the eating on track though.

Comment

Gym is still closed at work.

Cycle miles miles and more miles. Still doing over 100 per week.

Comment

Chest and biceps today. Got the blood moving then 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets.

Incline chest press/preacher curl
                        Seated wide grip chest press/BB curl
                        Chest fly/incline DB curl
                        Overhead cable curl

No gym tomorrow, but I figure filling feeders will take care of all of that. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Stairs and rowing sprints for cardio and a core circuit with bicep PT

Comment

2.5 mile run Saturday
                            2.5 mile run yesterday

In the gym knocking out some cardio, core and PT

Comment

I did a jog it was great

Comment

The weekends are never long enough, especially when I'm at the lease. Got into the gym this morning and really wasn't feeling it, but go it done anyway.

Back and leg supersets going 5/5/5/5/5 and abs thrown in there. Treadmill, bicycle and abduction machine warmup followed by three warmup sets and 3 working sets.

Neutral grip row/super squat/incline situp
                                Pronated wide grip row/leg extension/V-ups
                                Cable pulldown/seated calf raise/incline leg raise
                                V-bar pulldown/seated calf raise toes out

Comment

Working...
                                X