No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her heart hears and sees everything. I pray you guys are doing well, and by the sound of your posts Brian, I'd say you are. Your strength is inspiring and empowering.

God Bless,

Ron

Comment

I'd like to add Macie to our pray list at church. Would you mind telling me your last name? PM if need be.

Thanks

Comment

Continued Prayers and glad all went well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
          I'd like to add Macie to our pray list at church. Would you mind telling me your last name? PM if need be.

Thanks
          Macie Nicole Gardner

Brian

Comment

Macie did pretty good last night. There were a few times you could tell she was uncomfortable, but for the most part she seems fine. The incision looks good, we just changed the dressing. The surgeon was able to go into the same place as before so she won't have another scar. Just waiting on them to get their stuff together so we can be discharged.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Macie did pretty good last night. There were a few times you could tell she was uncomfortable, but for the most part she seems fine. The incision looks good, we just changed the dressing. The surgeon was able to go into the same place as before so she won't have another scar. Just waiting on them to get their stuff together so we can be discharged.

Brian
              Awesome news! Prayeres continued and Good afternoon Macie Girl!

Comment

Glad the night went well. Sending more prayers up!!!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Up they go..

Comment

Got home this afternoon. Macie is snug as bug in her bed. Still amazes me how much she calms down when she gets in the house. Only problem is that she has the pump on her right side (abdomen) and also a incision on her back, where they insert the tube. So she is really limited to laying on her left side. Can do the back, but not for long. Staples come out in 2 weeks. Also will adjust the doseage on the pump at that time. Have to hand it to the surgeon. He found out that we live about 1 1/2 hours from the Medical Center and he went out of his way to make sure the Dr. that does the adjustments could see Macie the same day he scheduled the staples to come out. Saving us a trip in. Gas, day off and fighting traffic, I'll take saving those any way I can.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Got home this afternoon. Macie is snug as bug in her bed. Still amazes me how much she calms down when she gets in the house. Only problem is that she has the pump on her right side (abdomen) and also a incision on her back, where they insert the tube. So she is really limited to laying on her left side. Can do the back, but not for long. Staples come out in 2 weeks. Also will adjust the doseage on the pump at that time. Have to hand it to the surgeon. He found out that we live about 1 1/2 hours from the Medical Center and he went out of his way to make sure the Dr. that does the adjustments could see Macie the same day he scheduled the staples to come out. Saving us a trip in. Gas, day off and fighting traffic, I'll take saving those any way I can.

Brian
                        Good to hear!

Comment

Sending prayers everyday

Comment

Great news Brian! PM sent to you.

Comment

Good stuff Brian, thanks for keeping us informed with y'alls progress. Have a great day!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

Comment

Working...
                                X