No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie. I hope the neurologist has some good news for us today.

Comment

Still praying for you Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie! You were on my mind all weekend! My son shot his 3rd deer this weekend for youth hunt. Was thinking you should be hunting with your daddy too!

Prayers sent

Comment

Just a morning check in.

Morning Macie!

Comment

Hi Macie. Keep fighting sweet girl!

Comment

Macie, more prayers headed up for you.

Comment

Still praying for you guys!

Comment

Good afternoon Macie, waiting to hear what the neurologist has to say today.
                  Praying for you.

Comment

More Prayers for you Macie

Comment

prayers continue....

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Boo! Sorry Macie, I had to. It's Halloween and all you know. Maybe dad will slip you some candy. I'm sure it will make you smile.

Comment

Praying still

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                              Boo! Sorry Macie, I had to. It's Halloween and all you know. Maybe dad will slip you some candy. I'm sure it will make you smile.
                              I was about to do the same thing Trick-or-treat Macie girl.

Comment

So far I have tried to post only positive news. Tonight I have to break that rule

Macie's pump site in her side is very swollen. This morning her fever jumped to 103 and she was vomiting. They had to cancel her nero appointment. They stopped the vomiting and got the fever down. She goes back to the surgeon on Wednesday so he can look at the swelling. She did look (her color) a lot better than this morning. They took her off her feeds and just gave her pedialite. They were starting her back on regular feeds when I left. Thanks for the prayers she can really use them tonight. Hopefully her body isn't rejecting the pump. It has made a huge difference in her range of motion. She is even moving a little if you mess with her feet.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X