No announcement yet.

2020 high school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refs tried their best to take us out. But we pulled it off at homecoming. Gotta get ready for Holland now. They look tough as always.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Refs tried their best to take us out. But we pulled it off at homecoming. Gotta get ready for Holland now. They look tough as always.

Congrats.

Wishing yalls program the best.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        Congrats.

Wishing yalls program the best.

Rwc
        I watched it live stream. After breaking the film down I have a better appreciation for y'alls physicality. Man that was a clobberfest when y'all took it to holland.

Comment

Lorena took down McGregor 41-14. Son had his first QB1 start and played great until the last play of the 3rd. Pulled a RPO and got it down to the 2, fractured tibia. Second game back from the dislocated kneecap. Dang the luck. Have to make the playoffs and win bi-district if he wants to play another football game this year. If not, looking forward to baseball. Good luck everyone next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
            I watched it live stream. After breaking the film down I have a better appreciation for y'alls physicality. Man that was a clobberfest when y'all took it to holland.

Yes sir, it was a very physical game. Breck was by far more banged up after that one than any since.

Coach those linebackers up, they will be tested.

We got a pretty good test coming Friday ourselves, Bosqueville is on a roll and should be a good game.

Best of luck,
            Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
              Lorena took down McGregor 41-14. Son had his first QB1 start and played great until the last play of the 3rd. Pulled a RPO and got it down to the 2, fractured tibia. Second game back from the dislocated kneecap. Dang the luck. Have to make the playoffs and win bi-district if he wants to play another football game this year. If not, looking forward to baseball. Good luck everyone next week!
              Praying for your son.

Rwc

Comment

Gilmer won against pittsburg 41-6.

Comment

Westlake (Eanes) suspended football practice etc. this week due to positive tests.

Comment

Whoa. Midway took it on the chin last night.

We're headed to Holland tonight.

Good luck everybody.

Comment

Lorena and Yoe lock up in Cameron tonight. Gonna be another tough week to watch when QB1 is walking around in a boot with a fractured tibia. I hate that he has had some tough luck this year with injuries but I know God is in control. Ryne will come out better for it later. We are hoping he is able to get back if we can make the playoffs.

Good luck to all tonight!

Comment

Franklin vs Buffalo tonight in Franklin.
                        This game should decide district winner since Franklin is undefeated in district play and Buffalo is undefeated overall.

Comment

^^ Man both of those should be great physical games. Would like to watch them.

Good luck to all of y'all and your kids.

Comment

Started off a great game. Had me worried. We got there after kick off, and after parking and started up to gate, Buffalo side went crazy. They scored first. It was back and forth the whole first half. But Franklin has been a 2nd half team pretty much the whole season.
                            Franklin 69
                            Buffalo 38
                            Got Clifton next week for last game, then a bye, and off to the playoffs!!!

Comment

Rockwall beat Rockwall-Heath 38 to 27. Tight game till the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                                Started off a great game. Had me worried. We got there after kick off, and after parking and started up to gate, Buffalo side went crazy. They scored first. It was back and forth the whole first half. But Franklin has been a 2nd half team pretty much the whole season.

Franklin 69

Buffalo 38

Got Clifton next week for last game, then a bye, and off to the playoffs!!!
                                Wow! This may be a year for Franklin. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X