Update on my knee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on my knee.

Back in January I had a gel shot into my knee. Several on here wanted me to give an update, so here it is. My knee has not felt this good in several years. Some on here said it either did not work for them or it didn't last long. Well, it's been 5 months and still feels great. Only thing bothering it is a little dull pain from arthritis and that probably won't ever completely go away. The procedure was worth every bit.

great news

Comment

Thats great News...A few years back 3 or so I had something thats made out of Rooster Comb..they said and injected into both my knees. It did little to nothing in my case..
      Had both Knees replaced a couple years ago..Wasn't that bad at all and been Pain free ever since and 100%usable just a couple 8 " scars

Comment

I luv a win!!![emoji471] Glad to hear it is working for you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
          Thats great News...A few years back 3 or so I had something thats made out of Rooster Comb..they said and injected into both my knees. It did little to nothing in my case..
          Had both Knees replaced a couple years ago..Wasn't that bad at all and been Pain free ever since and 100%usable just a couple 8 " scars
          The doc said I've got about 7 or 8 years until it needs replaced.
          Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I luv a win!!![emoji471] Glad to hear it is working for you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          Thanks Oscar!

Comment

Congrats on the win Randy!! Setting up an appointment for more shots in my back today.

Comment

That’s wonderful!

Comment

Glad to hear it is working! Prayers up for you that it keeps working!

Comment

Glad it worked for you. I have had one knee surgery and have been putting off another one for a long time. Can I ask how active you are? I walk way more than the normal person.

Thanks.

-john

Comment

Good to hear!!

Comment

Great news. I wish it worked on shoulders

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Fantastic news! Congratulations sir! Gotta stay mobile to keep up with them grandbabies!! Hang in there you GOF! Keep "kickin' it!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                          Glad it worked for you. I have had one knee surgery and have been putting off another one for a long time. Can I ask how active you are? I walk way more than the normal person.

Thanks.

-john
                          I'm on my feet here in the shop pretty much 8 hrs a day 6 days a week. I mow my own yard with a walk behind and fairly active. I can't kneel down too good, but I don't need to very often.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            I'm on my feet here in the shop pretty much 8 hrs a day 6 days a week. I mow my own yard with a walk behind and fairly active. I can't kneel down too good, but I don't need to very often.

Dang Randy, you better hope Antifa don't show up and ask you to denounce your "white privilege"!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Dang Randy, you better hope Antifa don't show up and ask you to denounce your "white privilege"!
                              Bring them SOB's on. As Toby Keith said, I ain't as good as I once was, But I'm as good once as I ever was.

Comment

Working...
                              X