On your knees and apologize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On your knees and apologize

Has anyone seen the video of a guy from BLM asking a white woman to get on her knees and apologize for her white privilege?
    She dropped down and went right after it.
    UNBELIEVABLE!

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    Has anyone seen the video of a guy from BLM asking a white woman to get on her knees and apologize for her white privilege?
    She dropped down and went right after it.
    UNBELIEVABLE!
    Really no different than all of the mouth breathers posting the "black out" squares on social media.

Comment

Maybe she’s used to being on her knees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Daaaaaaammmmmmmm’

Comment

Did she swallow or spit?

Comment

She swallowed her dignity and spit out her profuse apology.

Comment

Ugh

Comment

Maybe all TBHers should go to the inner city and try this. It may improve race relations and then we can all hold hands and skip through the tulips!

I'm sure if every white person apologized then racism would go away.. Gettos would disappear, they would all hold jobs, crime rates would plummet.. etc.

Comment

Lmao

In my 37 years of being on this earth and paying attention, I’ve concluded the most racist people I’ve come across are the ones that always cry racism. I will never apologize for my race and I sure as hell ain’t getting on my knees!

Comment

My daughter just sent me the video. The gal appeared to be scared IMO but Idk. Could have been orchestrated. Loved how the idiot chastises Trump with the Donald Duck comment just to humiliate her “privilege”. Oh, how I’d like to be visited by him.

Comment

No, but I have seen the South Park episode where Randy gets on his knees and Jessie Jackson drops his drawers bends over and says “apologize” Kinda similar I suppose

Comment

If you kneel and ask forgiveness from anyone except Jesus.....You're a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                          If you kneel and ask forgiveness from anyone except Jesus.....You're a dumbass.

This right here...
                          that would have been my exact response to them. You ain’t Jesus, so I don’t think so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coward taking it from an abuser. Having guilt for your race is just as pathetic and racist as believing you are superior due to your race

Comment

Pulled a Neville Chamberlain. I mean it worked out so well for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X