Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tourniquet for a rubber bullet wound....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tourniquet for a rubber bullet wound....

Sorry for those that don’t have Facebook, I tried to find this video on YouTube, but couldn’t find it there or elsewhere.

Rioter gets pegged above the knee with a rubber billet, it barely bleeds and his idiot fellow rioters applied a tourniquet..... he cries “I don’t wanna lose my leg” over a dang flesh wound.

ANTIFA applies a tourniquet to a flesh wound caused by a rubber bullet as man cries out “I don’t want to lose my leg” These people are ridiculous

That guy may not have needed one. That's not to say they can't do enough damage to require one. Friend of an acquaintance in Austin this weekend
    Attached Files

Comment

The friend of your acquaintance shouldn’t have put himself in that position. Zero ****s given.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Sorry for those that don’t have Facebook, I tried to find this video on YouTube, but couldn’t find it there or elsewhere.

Rioter gets pegged above the knee with a rubber billet, it barely bleeds and his idiot fellow rioters applied a tourniquet..... he cries “I don’t wanna lose my leg” over a dang flesh wound.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8296...9928170789105/
        That is too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          That guy may not have needed one. That's not to say they can't do enough damage to require one. Friend of an acquaintance in Austin this weekend
          That’s a nasty wound, but still didn’t require a tourniquet. Your friend’s friend might be advised to choose a safer pastime

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            The friend of your acquaintance shouldn’t have put himself in that position. Zero ****s given.
            lol

Just showing what a rubber bullet can do.

Comment

That tourniquet would have worked a whole lot better if they'd applied it right below his ears and pulled it really tight!

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                That tourniquet would have worked a whole lot better if they'd applied it right below his ears and pulled it really tight!
                Right below the jawline would do the world a lot of good from these looters.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad shot placement. Cop needs retraining. Shot should have been in the twins. We don't need these people reproducing.

Comment

Not current but I think it should be employed today

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXEaMafqheQ"]Watch Phoenix SJW Take a Pepper Ball to the Groin - YouTube[/ame]
                    Last edited by 3under3; 06-03-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
                      I have watched this greatness a dozen times:

Watch Phoenix SJW Take a Pepper Ball to the Groin - YouTube
                      Got his participation trophy

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        He didn't have to pay for that new tattoo..........

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8296...9928170789105/
                          The tourniquet is what will cause him to loose that leg.

Comment

Lmao what idiots, All of them! The well placed nut shot was great police work. hopefully he can’t reproduce anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Bad shot placement. Cop needs retraining. Shot should have been in the twins. We don't need these people reproducing.
                              [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X