Is corona over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is corona over?

Do we still need to abide by all the bs mandates now that the media quit covering the plandemic? Can we get some **** baseball going agin.

Its over. News Media found something even better to create panic about.

Comment

It's only over in democrat run cities where riots and looting take precedent.....the rest of us have to social distance

Comment

It's over for now. Riots and rascism will be over in a few weeks when media finds something else to create fear and division over. I do expect round 2 of the virus to come back really strong, round about Sept or Oct so they can focus on mail in ballots.

Comment

Hard to fathom that the media had a bunch of sheep scared to step out of their houses less than a week ago. Today there are thousands of folks nut to butt in the streets rioting and.......CRICKETS

Wake up America!

Comment

I don't have a clue but apparently Texas saw the largest single day number of new cases yesterday.

Comment

I didn’t know it even started!

Comment

Really, all of this is what the liberals voted for...Rejoice !

Comment

It's not gone. People where I work are still testing positive for it.

Comment

It's over until October...the "2nd wave". Just in time for the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Goats, papaya, and motor oil are testing positive for it in Tanzania. I wouldn't sweat it too much. The tests are a joke.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4p8DM8rKJI"]Goat and pawpaw 'test positive' for COVID-19 in Tanzania - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          In the fall it will probably be back , Brazil is getting a arse beating right now, so it will probably cycle back in later

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            In the fall it will probably be back , Brazil is getting a arse beating right now, so it will probably cycle back in later

Na it will go away after the elections in November.

Comment

It will pop back up closer to the election.

Comment

Working...
                              X