Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white folks "beggin" for forgivness

.....oh boy

What a bunch of weirdos. At least the riots appear to have ended the need for social distancing

Comment

Same folks

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJFYwRtrH4"]EarthFirst Mourning Loss of a Tree - Crying & Screaming - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Give me a freakin' break!

Comment

These are the same type people who ride bikes through Muslim countries to show how nice they are then the news come out that they lost their heads. Virtue signaling.....just before the brick hits you in the face

Comment

Idiots!

Comment

Weird. I guess I should go make all Italians and Brits bow down and apologize for thousands of years of racism towards Irishmen, poles, and Indians. Or the real big issue, Saxxons oppressing barbarians and slavs. Lol

Comment

I am not apologizing for something I didn't do, and I will never get on my knees and beg for forgiveness from any man or woman. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                  I am not apologizing for something I didn't do, and I will never get on my knees and beg for forgiveness from any man or woman. Pathetic
                  That's the biggest thing behind the weirdness. I bow to no man.

Comment

Next step for these idiots is to give “ those down trodden persons of color” their homes and continue to make the payments.
                    Liberals are such stupid people

Comment

I thought kneeling was the cause of all of this outrage? Maybe try a different approach??

Comment

Dumb ***'s

Comment

Timberrrr

Comment

Nope. Ain’t happnin’!

Comment

F no

Comment

Working...
                              X