Anyone Else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Else...

Seeing antler growth already? I have a couple bucks with close to 6" of growth already.

In just a week they went from bumps to a few inches or more.

Comment

I saw a young buck with 4 inch horns yesterday. Also found a dead fawn under a tree.

Comment

Everything is earlier this year.

Comment

Been having antler growth in Liberty county for a little more than 2 weeks now. Also just saw one of my regular does and by the looks she has already dropped her fawn. Went from looking like a 55 gallon drum to a flat sided doe in the last 2 days. That would hap put her being bred around 10th of October.

Comment

Mine are all over the spectrum.

Comment

Pulled cards last weekend at the house and had several with healthy "bumps"

Comment

I have 1 in Oklahoma that had brows already splitting on 4/30/20. Not sure which buck it is, but he's looking like he will be big.

Comment

I have a couple with growth in Navarro, In irion we had bucks near G1 already and bucks still carrying bone from last yr. It's pretty crazy.

Comment

I have not. I usually am out and about and see the neighborhood bucks daily but with this quarantine crap, I haven't been out much. Got me to thinking that the fawns might have a better chance this year. At least in my neighborhood with less traffic. I usually see 3-4 splattered each year.

Comment

Got a couple on camera with splits already.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        I have a couple with growth in Navarro, In irion we had bucks near G1 already and bucks still carrying bone from last yr. It's pretty crazy.
                        A lot of ours in Navarro have 3-4 inches on their head. Have 2 that are forking already. They havent hit the protein a lot yet but the grass is super thick and green right now and we always have great stands of clover. It is over a foot tall right not in some places on the farm.

Comment

Working...
                        X