Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
    Horn said this:

Basically Horn said, "Drew is a good guy and he needs to apologize for his opinion.".

The left is doing all they can to erode the freedom of speech of the right.

Try wearing a MAGA hat in a liberal city. You are likely to be physically attacked.
    X2

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
      Horn said this:

Basically Horn said, "Drew is a good guy and he needs to apologize for his opinion.".

The left is doing all they can to erode the freedom of speech of the right.

Try wearing a MAGA hat in a liberal city. You are likely to be physically attacked.
      Or... maybe he said that Drew was being misunderstood and you need to give him a chance to explain his message in a different way.

Comment

And today he issued an apology. Good grief.

Comment

I like Drew.......

Political Correctness strikes again

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
            Did he kneel down, denounce his white privilege and ask for for forgiveness from #BLM?

Comment

The fact that he had to apologize for his comments shows how messed up this world is. His comments were respectful, American and his genuine opinion. No one should ever have to apologize for that. The freedom of speech in this country is so one sided. If anyone disagrees with the liberal left minded ideology they lose sponsors, fans, and potentially their job. Just because someone respects the flag and the national anthem doesn't mean they are racist or insensitive to the current situation. I'm with you Drew, and you should have not apologized but I understand the unfortunate position you are in.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                The fact that he had to apologize for his comments shows how messed up this world is. His comments were respectful, American and his genuine opinion. No one should ever have to apologize for that. The freedom of speech in this country is so one sided. If anyone disagrees with the liberal left minded ideology they lose sponsors, fans, and potentially their job. Just because someone respects the flag and the national anthem doesn't mean they are racist or insensitive to the current situation. I'm with you Drew, and you should have not apologized but I understand the unfortunate position you are in.
                Yep.....

Comment

White guys killing anybody who isn't also white, is racist. It is absolutely not that the white person was a bad individual who is responsible for his actions. The problem is that All White People Are Racist!

Now any non-white person can kill whoever they choose. That's OK, because it can never be about race. Zero non-white people are racist. And there are probably too many white people running around flaunting that White Privilege anyway.

I've only recently come to realize these facts. Special thanks to the Media for this enlightening!

And of course because of all of this, players in the NFL have to kneel during the national anthem.

Comment

Funny how the media will suck out one sentence of an entire interview in an attempt to get clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                      Very disappointed, I guess he did leave his balls in the liberal lock box after all.

Comment

I just love how they twist everything that was said into something to do about race. Its complete BS. Look at all that he has done for New Orleans he is a stand up guy and a great roll model for young kids. Its ridiculous how they are tearing into him.

Comment

Wow I take it back - I knew it was coming but man stand your ground

Yes I know easy for me to say but his Instagram post makes it seem like he’s begging and pleading to be forgiven for wanting to honor the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Tjciranni View Post
                            I just love how they twist everything that was said into something to do about race. Its complete BS. Look at all that he has done for New Orleans he is a stand up guy and a great roll model for young kids. Its ridiculous how they are tearing into him.

Hopefully he closes his wallet now after getting torched by the city he’s helped so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The left is trying to once again take something that is so symbolic of hope and freedom and perverting it to mean hate and oppression. I'm glad to see Drew Brees stand up against it. Come and Take It now needs to include the American flag and National Anthem!

Comment

Working...
                              X