No announcement yet.

Who's ready for a TBOT shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I would have seen this earlier. Will have to keep an eye out for it next year.

Comment

Sp-bow they generally have at least 2 Trad bow shoots per year. Some are Cowtown Bowmen shoots and some are in conjunction with TBOT. Generally at least one in Feb and another in late spring. They have a great range and are a great bunch of folks.

Comment

I did not get out to help. Got a piece of something in my eye working on my trailer in the evening and finally go most of it out about 4am. Fun night.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I did not get out to help. Got a piece of something in my eye working on my trailer in the evening and finally go most of it out about 4am. Fun night.
          Sorry to hear that Gary - sounds painful!

OK guys - everything is all set for the shoot! The entire course is in the woods so there is plenty of shade. You might want to hit it early though, gonna be a hot one in the afternoon!

Comment

Yes but at least it's not still in there scratching. But feels like a tender bruise and got a little mattering going on.
            Wear PPE all day working but at home don't bother and that's what happens.

Gary

Comment

Pretty good turnout for the first shoot in several months. I hope more can come fling a few with us in the morning. Big thanks to all those who showed up!

Comment

Wish I could bit keeping my shot count low. Hopefully be 100% by September. With no contact in my shooting eye I need to keep it close too.[emoji1]

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  Pretty good turnout for the first shoot in several months. I hope more can come fling a few with us in the morning. Big thanks to all those who showed up!

Great set-up, John! Plus, enjoyed our round. Also, good to see familiar faces Dano, Chuck and others.

Comment

Had a total of 97 rounds shot. We’ve had more in the past but I’m pleased - we had no idea how many would show up for the first shoot since the shutdown. Thanks to Bud and Corey from TBOT and all of you who came out!

Comment

Enjoyed shooting with you today John. The course was great. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

Comment

Great job guys! Had a blast.

Comment

I was bummed to miss this. Been healing up from a major surgery and wasn't quite ready to make the drive and shoot a full round.

Comment

I’m sad I missed it!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Another wonderful event John. It was really good to get back shooting in the woods with good people. Beats the heck out of back yard shooting alone. Was a tad warm but not unbearable at all.

Good to see you too Ellis. Wish we could have had more time to visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X