honest opinions on trumps chances now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    Ok, gotcha. So why does there need to be mass mail voting?
    Because it is the ONLY way the dems will win the white house...just watch, this will be the main & all out push at the end of summer. It reeks with fraud & they understand it's their only shoe in. I can see covid dragging on & it going to the courts only to have roberts screwing us. The RBG era needs to end asap.

scary scary crap...this mail in deal should really creep everyone out. Bad juju.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
      You have me wrong. I do not think mass mail in voting is necessary but I am not necessarily against it if it can be done with or near the same level of accuracy and reliability as polls. I would even be for remote electronic voting if the process could be secured (which is riskier than mail in voting at this time). My octogenarian mother deserves to cast her vote to cancel my vote this year without risking covid exposure (that sentence does not make sense but that is the way it is).

There are already ways for your Mom to vote without having to go to the polls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Because it is the ONLY way the dems will win the white house...just watch, this will be the main & all out push at the end of summer. It reeks with fraud & they understand it's their only shoe in. I can see covid dragging on & it going to the courts only to have roberts screwing us. The RBG era needs to end asap.

scary scary crap...this mail in deal should really creep everyone out. Bad juju.
        Rhetorical question, I was just being sarcastic.

Comment

It's 2020: we had an impeachment trial, Kobe died, we've got the rona, economic downturn, murder hornets, Joe Biden won the democratic nomination, riots all over the country, and yall are calling the election with 4 months to go? Shiiiiit.

We might get invaded by aliens between then and now and Trump may be declared world emperor to fight them off...or he has a heart attack during a late night twitter war and Joe wins.

I'm not making any bets for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            I think he wins by double digits.
            So does anyone blame Trump for the riots and looting or do you blame the governors and mayors?
            Do you think this insurection and anarchy is really about Floyd or do you think the hard left and even the left including politicians are supporting this bs? I do and I believe Trump has shown them how to take back control last night in Washington.
            My wife talked to one of my cousins yesterday. The got into a short debate about the protests/riots/looting. Cousin said that all the protesters are Democrats and the riots are all started by Republicans.

This shows you exactly how delusional Democrats are.

I am honestly scared to see what will happen to this nation if Trump doesn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
              My wife talked to one of my cousins yesterday. The got into a short debate about the protests/riots/looting. Cousin said that all the protesters are Democrats and the riots are all started by Republicans.

This shows you exactly how delusional Democrats are.

I am honestly scared to see what will happen to this nation if Trump doesn't win.
              Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                It's 2020: we had an impeachment trial, Kobe died, we've got the rona, economic downturn, murder hornets, Joe Biden won the democratic nomination, riots all over the country, and yall are calling the election with 4 months to go? Shiiiiit.

We might get invaded by aliens between then and now and Trump may be declared world emperor to fight them off...or he has a heart attack during a late night twitter war and Joe wins.

I'm not making any bets for 2020.
                I expect earthquakes and perhaps frogs in between now and the election. Way too much going on to call it this early.

Comment

This sums it up
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X