Will make your day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I feel better about America after watching this. Anybody heard a backstory? Is it related to the recent events?
    It was 2018 in Portland not recent events.

Comment

Hell yeahz

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by roaddawg View Post
          Haven’t been able to verify it but I’m told it was a group of veterans marching against an Antifa type group.
          Yep, that’s what the title reads in Spanish.

Comment

Freaking awesome, amazing how those cowards immediately started retreating as soon as they encountered even a little bit of resistance.

Comment

Seemed to several punks taking an involuntary nap on. Judge Roy Bean would have fined them all $3.27 for layin unconscious in da street

Comment

Good job veterans like always

Comment

It wasn't veterans. It was the Proud Boys confronting Antifa in Portland in 2018. The one guy knocked out 3 soy boys that day. His name is Ethan Nordean aka Rufio Panman. Not sure who the red head is that is beating her fists on that guys face but it is all from the same confrontation that day.

The Proud Boys and the Patriot Prayer group regularly counter march against Antifa in Portland.

Comment

Made me jump up and shadow box! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      It wasn't veterans. It was the Proud Boys confronting Antifa in Portland in 2018. The one guy knocked out 3 soy boys that day. His name is Ethan Nordean aka Rufio Panman. Not sure who the red head is that is beating her fists on that guys face but it is all from the same confrontation that day.

The Proud Boys and the Patriot Prayer group regularly counter march against Antifa in Portland.
                      I don't know anything about the proud boys. But it appears they have run ins with ANTIFA on a regular basis. If you fight in NY, seems they don't even try to find the ANTIFA punks. But proud boys got 4 years . Seems fair

Comment

Man that video is great! Antifa, are violent communist loving thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                          Man that video is great! Antifa, are violent communist loving thugs.
                          Antifa are cowards and that is why they hide behind mask. They enjoy violence as long as they are the one dishing it out on weak people but then they run like little girls when they meet up with men that aren't going to take their shot and fight back.
                          Cowards and godless.

Comment

Working...
                          X