George's Autopsy Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George's Autopsy Report

Looks like he was using fentanyl and meth to turn his life around.

Interesting read...wonder how an autopsy report can determine if someone was restrained by law enforcement or an individual, private security group?

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
      Interesting read...wonder how an autopsy report can determine if someone was restrained by law enforcement or an individual, private security group?

.....and God Bless America.

I was wondering the same thing

Comment

Those must have been prescribed by his Doctor. He was on his way to Church I'm sure of this.

Comment

Regardless of what was in his system and what drugs he may have been using or had used, no one deserves to die after being arrested. NO ONE. This was clearly police brutality/abuse of power. Man had cuffs on. He was subdued. No reason to keep sitting on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No surprise on his drug habits. Meth & Fentanyl use are on the rise in the U.S...in 2017, health care providers across the US wrote more than 191 million prescriptions for opioid pain medication—a rate of 58.7 prescriptions per 100 people. Not saying it's right but opioid abuse is huge all over the US.

Regardless of what was or recently was in his system the only two parts of that report that matter are "Cause of Death" & "Manner of Death"

Comment

I want to see the 2nd one that Michael Baden conducted

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Those must have been prescribed by his Doctor. He was on his way to Church I'm sure of this.
                You bet he was, I’m sure everyone will be so proud Creepy Joe will be in attendance at the fundraiser, I mean funeral.

Comment

Working...
                X