Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
    Old man truck huh???

That’s too bad.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sharp. I always said if I got another that's exactly what I would get. DCSB and a shell. But the 4runner is pretty close.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sucks cutting into a new truck but my gag reflex survived [emoji23]. Turned out pretty **** nice for under the Crewmax rear seat storage ..

Comment

Been wanting that along with the grab handle. Looks good.

Comment

Just bought a 2020 Tundra. Double cab in cement color. Put 274/65/tires on it today & have an Icon leveling kit on the way. Should be here tomorrow or Monday. Will get some pics posted then. Also have a 2006 Taco with an Icon kit & dever springs on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
            I bought mine used in November of 2017. Had around 6700 miles on it at the time and i got a good trade on my 2011 dc tundra.

When I got home I had the trd pro grill waiting and removed the air dam right off the bat.

Not long down the “road” after that I got wheels and tires. Then started working on the interior things. Seat covers, upgraded sound, any Meso stuff Of Tacoma world I could get ... got brave and with the help of a buddy upgradeed suspension a little bit with oem and Bilsteins 5100s- put some light racing UCAs on and a add a leaf pack

And here zebedee sits now-

Its a standard!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Smart;14893753]Sucks cutting into a new truck but my gag reflex survived [emoji23]. Turned out pretty **** nice for under the Crewmax rear seat storage ..

Looks good. I have never understood why they would put storage there on the double cab but not the crew max.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                Sharp. I always said if I got another that's exactly what I would get. DCSB and a shell. But the 4runner is pretty close.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                Sort of looks like mine

Comment

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Originally posted by myway View Post

Looks good. I have never understood why they would put storage there on the double cab but not the crew max.

Thanks fellas and I agree. Why not have it on the crew. There is not enough storage on these things as it is

Leveling kit and brushguard goes on tomorrow as well....then airbags for corn and protein hauling on Sat am.
                  Last edited by Smart; 05-28-2020, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Gotta little bump on the front end today.

Before and after.

Tomorrow is airbags install at the casa and Monday is the grille guard install by my level guy who could get to it today. .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Before and after.

Tomorrow is airbags install at the casa and Monday is the grille guard install by my level guy who could get to it today. .
                      What kind of leveling kit?

Comment

Looking Good Jason!

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                          What kind of leveling kit?

2.4 AirLift with the differential drops

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Looking Good Jason!

Thanks David...

Comment

Couldn't!!

Comment

Before and after.

Gonna look sharp when it's done bud.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                                Gonna look sharp when it's done bud.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hope so!![emoji41]

Air bags installed today with Humper... was much quicker and easier than I thought. Gonna help with those feed day overloads.

And my big boy step assist for getting into my bed. Gonna miss the 10” drop on my F350 RanchHand .

This is removable. I’ll leave it at the lease or store it in my bed if I get a cover. We fill a lot of our feeders from the bed of the truck so I need to get my big arse in. Eventually will get a wide stronger rear bumper too.

Comment

Working...
                                X