Halon 6 tuning issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
    I may have to take you up on that. I'm in Houston today and gonna be grinding pigs tomorrow, but after that I'm free

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    OK Cool. get your top hats dialed in at Texas Archery. If they are off it will be easy from there once they are dialed in!
    Last edited by Tom; 05-19-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I agree with going 300 spine especially with the 125 grain broad heads.

Comment

Arrow is to week, I shoot a 300 spine At 60 pounds with 200 grains up front with no problems. You need helical fletching also.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
          OK Cool. get your top hats dialed in at Texas Archery. If they are off it will be easy from there once they are dialed in!
          Sounds good to me. I'll PM you once I manage to get all that taken care of

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
            I agree with going 300 spine especially with the 125 grain broad heads.
            Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
            Arrow is to week, I shoot a 300 spine At 60 pounds with 200 grains up front with no problems. You need helical fletching also.
            Looks like I may also be arrow shopping [emoji849]. Anyone wanna trade for some flappers? [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
              You need helical fletching also.
              You don't need that if the bow is bare shaft tuned

Comment

Got a new set of stiffer arrows at Saddle river today to get the bow tuned with. Needless to say not happy with that place and won't be back there again. I'll drive the extra 45 minutes to Tx archery next time.

Comment

Cutting that 350 spine down a couple inches may help stiffen it up also

Comment

Originally posted by SETX_Insanity View Post
                    Cutting that 350 spine down a couple inches may help stiffen it up also
                    It did. I got some outlaws in 350 with a 50gr brass insert and 125g up front at 28.5 ctc. Got one of my arrows through paper and just got done nock tuning the rest to get them to paper tune as well (aside from one that lost the insert in a target). Once the weather clears up later this week I'm gonna throw some broadheads on them and see how they fly

Comment

Working...
                    X