Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks like a pocket pet

Comment

He wants you to floss his fangs, as dental hygiene is very important to them..........................

Comment

he just wants a kiss on the nose

Comment

That is a pretty little rascal!

Comment

Where are the after pics while everything is ablaze?

Comment

Well back to the drawing board. I was thinking cottonmouth water moccasin. Good to know, I would have taken him out. I'm slowly learning. Thanks and maybe this will help out someone as well.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                Well back to the drawing board. I was thinking cottonmouth water moccasin. Good to know, I would have taken him out. I'm slowly learning. Thanks and maybe this will help out someone as well.
                These guys are horsing around. That IS a cottonmouth.

Comment

Baby cottonmouth is not something to mess with. They can pack a punch since they can't yet control their venom flow.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Straight angel...

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      These guys are horsing around. That IS a cottonmouth.
                      No, the consensus on here is diamondback watersnake. I have to defer to the experts . It looks so dangerous but it's good to know that its completely harmless. Trying to put all these in my mind so I know what to do on my next encounter. I have seen lots of these and all this time I had no idea they were diamondback water snakes

Comment

That there is a yellow-banded-fill yer pants-run the other way-crying...snake...

Comment

Not a DB water snake. 1000% cottonmouth.

Comment

I don’t think that a Diamondback water snake. That snake is too short and thick to be a water snake. His head also seems pretty blocky compared the slender head of a water snake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The dude has a snake grabber in the pic, he clearly doesn't need help IDing the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                                No, the consensus on here is diamondback watersnake. I have to defer to the experts . It looks so dangerous but it's good to know that its completely harmless. Trying to put all these in my mind so I know what to do on my next encounter. I have seen lots of these and all this time I had no idea they were diamondback water snakes
                                If the pixelated pattern, fat stumpy yellow tipped tail, and posturing open mouth aren't enough to convince you ... I can't help.

Where's Snakelover when you need him?

Comment

Working...
                                X