Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Don't go that far, there is always bass fishing
    He needs a confidence boost, not to hit himself in the head with a hammer Or at least that's how I feel most of the time when I go bass fishing

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
      He needs a confidence boost, not to hit himself in the head with a hammer Or at least that's how I feel most of the time when I go bass fishing
      LOL

I thought it like a thick gal back in the day. Sometimes your game is off and you gotta take that easy bite to get back into the swing of things. Fayette county is a good start. Its the high fence of bass fishing

Comment

LOL

I thought it like a thick gal back in the day. Sometimes your game is off and you gotta take that easy bite to get back into the swing of things. Fayette county is a good start. Its the high fence of bass fishing
        I guess Waterdogs are the croaks of freshwater

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          I’m just jealous because I can’t catch any fish. Lol. If things don’t pick up I may have to pick cro...croa...croak....golf. Lol
          Say it ain't soooooo.....

Pretty sad when the tow boat gets away from captain, aren't them boys supposed to be the " creme de la "?

Comment

LOL

I've had some average days there, but nothing spectacular. With that being said, I haven't fished there a ton. Mostly Conroe for bass (probably where my negativity comes from ). 10-15 years ago, we usually did pretty good in the springtime at Fayette County for catfish. The last four or five years it's dropped off dramatically. Like, I'm borderline wondering if something legitimately happened.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
              I guess Waterdogs are the croaks of freshwater

Comment

I've had some average days there, but nothing spectacular. With that being said, I haven't fished there a ton. Mostly Conroe for bass (probably where my negativity comes from ). 10-15 years ago, we usually did pretty good in the springtime at Fayette County for catfish. The last four or five years it's dropped off dramatically. Like, I'm borderline wondering if something legitimately happened.
                Pops and I had 150 fish days there more than once. I ran 17 fish for 17 casts one morning. While its not the same now it still produces at the same spots for me

Comment

I’m wearing the Barts Bay Armor boots this year and been impressed so far. Hopefully I won’t get to try them on a ray. Lol
                  Cool, I saw someone wearing those last week and wondered who made them. They look solid and from a Texas company by a guy that uses them, good stuff.

Comment

I agree, it's a shell of what is was 20 years ago in my opinion. Yes I do Bass fish occasionally when the real fish aren't biting

Comment

yea, so about that group buy?
                      I had to buy them on my own. We closed the shop in December. Too much going on to keep it going. It was more of a hobby than a money maker.

Comment

I had to buy them on my own. We closed the shop in December. Too much going on to keep it going. It was more of a hobby than a money maker.
                        Dang, I didnt know that. Hows the wifes venture going?

Comment

Dang, I didnt know that. Hows the wifes venture going?
                          Wife’s business is rolling. Little slow down for the rona but picked up good again last week.

Comment

Wife’s business is rolling. Little slow down for the rona but picked up good again last week.
                            I think thats for a lot of folks. My wifes hydraulic stuff has been screaming. Since all this kicked off. They are steady worrying about a slow down though

Comment

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

For you guys that fish Matagorda, do you know anyone with a place on Caney Creek? For the last several years we have fished Rockport/ Aransas Pass but with two little ones around now i am looking to cut my drive in half. I need to get down there and go cruise the creek and time it from E Matty but was curious if anyone had any comments on the area? Seems like there are some deals to be had on some fixer upper projects on the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X