Nocking Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nocking Point

What do you prefer to use when setting your nocking point on a compound bow, bow square or bowstring/arrow levels? I'm going to spend some quarantine time putting a new string on my bow. Looking for yalls educated opinions.

I level the shelf and string and use an arrow level myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What brand of levels do you use?

Comment

Put it in a vise and use string/arrow levels. Can’t remember what brand but they are yellow and from Lancaster. Make sure once you level the string, check the riser as well as some bows the string isn’t perfectly 90 at idle.

I start with the arrow running through the Berger holes just a touch nock high and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
          Put it in a vise and use string/arrow levels. Can’t remember what brand but they are yellow and from Lancaster. Make sure once you level the string, check the riser as well as some bows the string isn’t perfectly 90 at idle.

I start with the arrow running through the Berger holes just a touch nock high and go from there.
          Thanks. I will look for the levels online. When you speak of running the arrow through the berger hole, are you referring to middle of arrow running through the middle of the berger hole? (a bit nock high)

Comment

Working...
          X