Blackstone Griddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstone Griddles

I have seen a ton of videos of these bad boys online and have wanted one for a long time. With the big football weekend coming up, I am thinking it may be time to bite the bullet and start having even more fun cooking. Wanted to see what the GS thought about these griddles, tips, favorite recipes, etc. Looking at getting the 4-burner 36in Griddle.

THEY ARE A GAME CHANGER!

Steaks with grilled onions/mushrooms with mac n cheese is the deer camp go to meal

Comment

Definitely check this ^^^^ link. Everything you ever wanted to know and more is in it.

I’ve had the 36” for a few years now. It’s great.

Comment

You won't regret it!
        My go to is smash burgers!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

You can cook breakfast for a good sized crew, in no time flat, and clean-up is a snap.

Comment

Have had the 4 burner for a couple years now and it is a game changer. Use it at least twice during the week cooking supper for me and the wife and something gets cooked on it at least once every weekend.

Comment

Well you guys just made me go ahead and purchase the last one available for pickup within a 100 miles of me! Going to go pick it up in Denver (about an hr drive) after work. I'll try to get it assembled and seasoned tonight. Time to subscribe to that griddle thread Dkirk posted in here. Appreciate the assurance fellas!

Comment

they are awesome for just about anything you want to put on them

Comment

Working...
                X