Looks like McConnell caved...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like McConnell caved...

Done with Trump and furious with him, sides with House Dems on impeachment proceedings ga after previously indicating the Senate would basically ignore efforts from House Dems.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell supports Democrats' move to initiate impeachment proceedings against President Trump and is “done” and “furious" with him, sources familiar told Fox News.

We are a week out from Trump’s last day, this begs a serious and confounding question of why? There are only 2 plausible answers A) he nearly wrecked their party and he is a forever threat and they want to give him a politics death sentence, or B) his offense truly were egregious. Unfortunately, co Fred’s hasn’t give us much reason to believe they are truly seeking our best interests

Caved? You mean showed his true colors. No caving there..

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cocaine Mitch. No surprise there.

Comment

He just got reelected for another 6 years he could give a **** less what people think of him.

Comment

I think mitch has been wetting his pants the last 4 years waiting for this day. Trump did a pretty good job keeping him in line for the term, now back to his old corrupt business.
          This is old news but he's no different than the other cheaters
          Mitch McConnell's Re-Election: The Numbers Don't Add Up. How Does an 18% Approval Rating Result in a 58% Win for the Senator?

Comment

That’s cause Trumps got dirt on Mitch.

Comment

Comment

I don’t know what it’s going to take for people to figure this out. Every single person in DC is either on the take or complicit with the take. They can’t continue with raping us dry if there’s always the threat of an outsider holding the White House. They are going to make sure that never happens again. We are living in a banana republic.

Comment

Originally posted by chwoodall View Post
                  He just got reelected for another 6 years he could give a **** less what people think of him.

There is no republican and Democrats there is them and what they see as subjects (us). Don’t worry. They will put on a good show of being tough old GOP guys without actually doing a dang thing for the next 4 years so the more gullible and sensitive of us will keep falling for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    There is no republican and Democrats there is them and what they see as subjects (us). Don’t worry. They will put on a good show of being tough old GOP guys without actually doing a dang thing for the next 4 years so the more gullible and sensitive of us will keep falling for it.
                    Yep. It is the people vs the slimy crooks in Washington. The whole place is a cesspool. I do believe there are a few who have not sold their soul yet but they are the extreme minority.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      Yep. It is the people vs the slimy crooks in Washington. The whole place is a cesspool. I do believe there are a few who have not sold their soul yet but they are the extreme minority.
                      Can you name those few?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        I don’t know what it’s going to take for people to figure this out. Every single person in DC is either on the take or complicit with the take. They can’t continue with raping us dry if there’s always the threat of an outsider holding the White House. They are going to make sure that never happens again. We are living in a banana republic.
                        Does this mean until they take all of our money or not using lube?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Does this mean until they take all of our money or not using lube?
                          Why not both?

Comment

Washington elites putting a warning out there to not challenge their rule !

Comment

What this is going to do is further embolden the silencing and canceling of anyone that dissents with the liberal Democrat agenda and anyone that supported President Trump. This country is headed for something that brave individuals that haven't completely bathed in the liberal Kool Aid could maybe stop if they would get out from under their desks.

Comment

Working...
                              X