Lawmakers are now evacuating .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawmakers are now evacuating .....

Protestors are inside the U S Capitol Bldg.

Live Feed
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzGDjf4dWoE"]Pro-Trump supporters break down barricades and storm U.S. Capitol - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-06-2021, 01:52 PM.

Cant say I didn’t see this coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what happens when you loot peoples bank accounts for money to send over seas and to your friends for decades, shut peoples businesses down, allow proud communists to burn down those businesses and seize control of cities, then repeatedly tell those people affected by all of that they are racist/science deniers etc. For wanting to live their lives.

People are sick and tired of our government and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        This is what happens when you loot peoples bank accounts for money to send over seas and to your friends for decades, shut peoples businesses down, allow proud communists to burn down those businesses and seize control of cities, then repeatedly tell those people affected by all of that they are racist/science deniers etc. For wanting to live their lives.

I’d like this if there was a like button. This needs to be the start of the swamp draining.

Comment

The people who pay taxes and don't have their hand out are sick and tired of our government and rightfully so.[/QUOTE]

FIFY

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

100%!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully Nancy has her mask on backwards

Comment

Scattering like the cockroaches that they are.

This was long overdue. I hate that we have to resort to the same tactics as ANTFI and the like, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
                Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-06-2021, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Newsmax reporting one person shot in capitol building..shots being fired into chamber

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

wonder how many gun control libs are hiding behind all those well armed security personnel.

this is what happens when you create double standards, you have to deal with the consequences

Comment

wonder how many gun control libs are hiding behind all those well armed security personnel.

this is what happens when you create double standards, you have to deal with the consequences

Comment

Originally posted by oldriverrat View Post

This is what happens when you create double standards, you have to deal with the consequences
                        all

Comment

Wonder is they still want to defund the po po now?

Comment

https://populist.press/woman-taken-o...n-blood-video/

Video shows bloody woman on stretcher. Look close and her eyes don't look like she is alive any more.

Comment

https://populist.press/somethings-od...rough-windows/

First time seen Trump supporters with shields.

Comment

Working...
                              X