Just seen this in the news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen this in the news.

GM Financial is offering 0% financing for seven years – two years more than recent programs – and four months deferred payments for those with A+ credit.
    The new programs come as many expect the COVID-19 pandemic to significantly impact U.S. auto sales.
    Ford on Monday announced a program giving customers who buy new vehicles the option to delay their first payment for 90 days.

7yrs on a vehicle..... That's crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
      7yrs on a vehicle..... That's crazy

Why if it’s free financing?

Sounds like a good deal for folks that don’t want a new vehicle every couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sounds like a good deal for folks that don’t want a new vehicle every couple years.

This plus gap coverage and it’s a no brainer. When ford offers the same deal on a F250 there will likely be one in my drive.

Comment

No...dont say its sooo. no I dont need to trade , but crap 0% money again?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Nothing is ever FREE.

7 years...this will cause an "upside down" pandemic like never seen before.

Comment

I wonder if it’s 7 years or up to 7 years?

Comment

The interest has been added to the price you will pay. When will people understand there is no free lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  This plus gap coverage and it’s a no brainer. When ford offers the same deal on a F250 there will likely be one in my drive.

This is when it gets tricky for me also lol

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    The interest has been added to the price you will pay. When will people understand there is no free lunch.
                    True. Will the price be the same if you write a check or finance?

Comment

Will they last 7 years?

Comment

Having trouble to see how this could be a bad thing. If the price of the vehicle is the same as it was last month how are they adding it to the price. If you cant pay off the vehicle in 5 years then don't buy. I don't see how its not a interest FREE loan. If you can take advantage of it than you should!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                            I wonder if it’s 7 years or up to 7 years?
                            Probably up to... but why would it matter? (just curious)

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                              Probably up to... but why would it matter? (just curious)

Well if you wanted to trade it off in a few years and did a lower note you’d have some equity in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X