No announcement yet.

Prayers for the Nolen Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest In Peace. God, we ask for your strength, comfort, perseverance, and healing for this family during this tough time. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Terrible news...thoughts and prayers for all friends and family.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Hate to hear this, I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing him, but that video has always made me chuckle. Prayers of comfort and peace for his family

Comment

This one is a real kick to the gut. I'll reiterate what others have said - back in the early 2000s Breck was a cornerstone here. He is one of the TBH Austin area locals I was blessed to know and call a friend. From DIY trail cameras to DIY lighted nocks, he taught us a lot. Very generous man. Broken string day before a hunt? Breck would build one and have it on at midnight. Bow out of tune? Take it to Breck's house. And as far as a hunter goes? This dude could straight up hunt deer. Killer through and through. And all that pales to what he was as a father. Pure sacrifice.

Praying hard for Beatsy, Taylor and Stratton.
            Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 12-31-2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Stunning news that I can’t process.

“TBH Icon” doesn’t do justice.

Prayers for the family. Especially his wife and kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw this news on Facebook, and immediately came over here... I haven’t been on TBH for sometime, but seeing this news about Deerslayer brought me home. I cannot describe what a good dude Breck was. He just messaged me last week with some tips on how to Smoke a Prime Rib. We messaged back and forth about Dripping Springs last summer, and Stratt’s Golf Career. I’m completely in shock, took my breath away. I haven’t seen him in years, but I’ll miss him forever. He was always welcoming, and very giving of his time.

When I originally joined TBH, he was the guy that I’d immediately log on and see if he posted. He was so full of knowledge and humor.

What a Gigantic Loss for this Community and His Family. My prayers will certainly be with them all.

RIP Breck

Comment

RIP, prayers for friends and family

Comment

Sad news. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Prayers for the family and friends

Comment

Dang. Praying for comfort and peace for his family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless you and your family Breck. Definitely one of the white hats. Very smart and a loving Husband and Father as well.

Comment

Terrible news. Really miss his presence and stories around here and always hoped he would return as a regular someday. Will be praying for his family.

Comment

RIP Breck. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Vaya con dios , Breck! There are no words to say than he was truly one of the greats! Prayers for the whole Nolen family during this time of such grief.

Comment

Working...
                                X