Funny Bumper stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    He removed a sticker off your truck? That's destruction of property/vandalism.
    You were 21 & he took alcohol out of your cooler? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ or theft if he kept it.
    Yes to both. Poured out over $200 worth. Belonged to my GFs parents who were with us on the camping trip. I had it all on video. Sticker was scraped off with his knife.

Comment

Saw a license plate frame that said
      “Hell yes I’m drunk! You think I’m a stunt driver?”
      I always wondered how often he got pulled over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
        Seen this one in Austin of all places
        “BETO Eats Tacos With A Fork”
        Corn beef tacos at that! :-))
        Last edited by Bro. Bill; 12-16-2020, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Saw this on the back of a beefed up jeep CJ once: “I’ve never done this before. You might want to hang on.”

Comment

Seen one that said "if your riding my arse, you better be pulling my hair"

Comment

My dad still has one that says “ I love cats but I can’t eat a whole one.”

Comment

We had a practical joker type guy at work that was relentless. We finally found a win when we stuck a bumper sticker on his truck that read, “I’m so gay, I can’t even drive straight”

He rolled around with that sticker for over a week. It was an epic win for us.

Comment

Used to have one that read "I hate bumper stickers".

Comment

Originally posted by jamenefee View Post
                    My buddy’s dad had one that said “To hell with the whale save the cowboy” I always got a kick out of.
                    I still have that sticker!

Comment

Go on Amazon and check "funny bumper stickers"

There are tons of them.

Education is inportant.
                      Fishing is importanter..

Comment

Grandma had one on her Mercury, "if you think education is expensive, try ignorance"

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                          We had a practical joker type guy at work that was relentless. We finally found a win when we stuck a bumper sticker on his truck that read, “I’m so gay, I can’t even drive straight”

He rolled around with that sticker for over a week. It was an epic win for us.

I put that one on a buddies truck. About a month later I hit him with the I’m Gay P orn Star one. He has never figured out who got him [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Yes to both. Poured out over $200 worth. Belonged to my GFs parents who were with us on the camping trip. I had it all on video. Sticker was scraped off with his knife.
                            I think I would have went for his job on that one. GW are far from bullet proof and the right conversation with the right folks would have rectified that injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                              I think I would have went for his job on that one. GW are far from bullet proof and the right conversation with the right folks would have rectified that injustice.
                              He told me I was lucky he didn’t take me to jail. I have it all on video on a tape somewhere. Took video so I had proof for the girls parents to know where all their alcohol went.

Comment

"Too bad ignorance isn't painful"

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X