Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Woke" Santa Ruins Christmas

Grassfire

Michael DeCarlo and his family went to the mall this past weekend to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. But a politically correct "Kris Kringle" left the 4-year-old in tears.

It was as if a scene from the holiday classic "A Christmas Story" went horribly wrong. Instead of a Red Ryder BB gun that might "shoot your eye out," Michael asked for a Nerf gun. But the not-so-jolly Santa insisted:

"No. No guns. Not even a Nerf gun. If your dad wants to get it for you, that's fine. But I can't bring it to you."

The video shows Michael looking at his mother in shock, as "Woke" Santa suggests "Legos, bicycles, cars and trucks" instead. But it's too late. The little boy is crushed and begins to cry. No Christmas cheer from this "Old St. Nick."

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS5Y_7QCW5M&feature=emb_logo"]Leftist Santa Makes Kid CRY with his Unconstitutional Nerf Gun Ban (Liberals Ruin Christmas) - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS5Y_7QCW5M&feature=emb_logo"]Leftist Santa Makes Kid CRY with his Unconstitutional Nerf Gun Ban (Liberals Ruin Christmas) - YouTube[/ame]

Sure let's push political views on children for Christmas. dude might as well just gotten out of his chair pulled his beard off and ruin Santa for all the kids in line. Wish someone woulda knocked "Santa" on his rear end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

His Dad needs to get him that Nerf gun and have a Nerf war in the house, STAT!!!!

Comment

What mall or location ? The "host" store or mall needs to be flooded with calls and letters in my opinion voicing disappointment. Ridiculous and sad.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
          What mall or location ? The "host" store or mall needs to be flooded with calls and letters in my opinion voicing disappointment. Ridiculous and sad.

We should get a group to go visit this Santa kids or not and all ask for new ARs just a big ol line of hunters asking for new toys [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
            We should get a group to go visit this Santa kids or not and all ask for new ARs just a big ol line of hunters asking for new toys [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Now THAT would be awesome

Comment

Sounds like a transgender Santa. I would not be surprised.

Comment

Politics is in everything now and it is so unfortunate. I hope dad gets him the most bad*** nerf gun they make, if dude told my kid that I am going to say I would pay money, stand in line, and give him a piece of my mind at the minimum.

Comment

What a di**

Comment

After 4-year-old Michael was brought to tears when Santa said he couldn’t have a Nerf gun for Christmas, the mall sent another one to his house with a wrapped gift.

He must have caught a lot of crap

Comment

Originally posted by the dirty one View Post
                      I hope dad gets him the most bad*** nerf gun they make.
                      Word then I hope his pop shows him a real firearm and the joys of the outdoors

Comment

What is really funny is the idiot thinks he is the one bringing the kid the gift.

I do photo shoots as Santa with Kids frequently this time of year (May daughter in law(s) are great photographers) and I don't care WHAT the kids ask for, my response is always, I WILL PUT THAT DOWN. JUST BE SURE YOU STAY ON THE NICE LIST.

I had one girl say she wanted another hamster/gerbil so her current one could have a friend. I told her that she needed to let me know if it needed to be a boy or girl...the parents were quick to say it needed to be another girl because they don't want to start a farm.

Its not on the Santa to bring the gift, it is so the parents get a pure sense of what the kid really wants. Ya know, thinking about it, I never have had a kid ask for more than 1 item, so usually they are asking for the 1 thing they want most of all.

I love being Santa, it is so cool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Santa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	24638836
                        Last edited by JayB; 12-10-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

^^^ That's awesome Jay!

Update:

In the wake of the controversy, the "PC" Kris Kringle reportedly resigned. Also, the mall sent another Santa to Michael's home this week with a "Nerf Ultra" blaster to spread some Christmas cheer. Hasbro, the company that makes Nerf toys, said they're going to "surprise (Michael) with a care package of our latest Nerf blasters just in time for the holidays."

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                            Sounds like a transgender Santa. I would not be surprised.
                            More of a Saint Pr**k than a Saint Nick!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              More of a Saint Pr**k than a Saint Nick!
                              LMAO

Greatness

Comment

Working...
                              X