Vaccine dissenters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Sorry to hear that your in laws are struggling. This virus is a sham/hoax until it attacks one of our loved ones. For the life of me, I don’t get all of the lounge chair “experts” thumping their chests and trying to disprove the seriousness of this virus, quoting percentages and shouting how they are not going to let the gubment tell them what to do (“by golly, they can’t make me wear a mask”), all the while complying with gubment regulations everyday. This virus is new, deadly, controversial, and can agonizingly kill our loved ones. I simply do not understand some’s obstinate attitude. Why not just inconvenience ourselves for awhile and do our part until this virus, and its treatment is figured out?

I know two previously healthy individuals who spent considerable time in ICU unable to breath then succumbed to the virus. I know another wry healthy lady in her early 60’s, who has been struggling in ICU, now has a tracheotomy, and will most likely not survive.

I’ll send up a prayer for your in-laws.

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    So are you staying at home? Staying 6 feet away from everyone? Wearing a mask at ALL times? Not going to family gatherings for the holidays?

Do you wear a seatbelt at all times? Do you stop driving bc you can get in a wreck today and die? Do you eat 100% healthy?(assume not based on pics) Do you drink alcohol or dip?

You must follow the book on everything to give you the optimal chance to survive a long time!!!

Well Randy is older then dirt so all that clean living must be doing something right....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
        This is a wise man speaking here...
        Not wise enough to know that the virus will easily penetrate the cloth petri dish we are told to cover our face with.

Comment

As others have said, a vaccine that is 94% effective for a virus that is 99.9% survivable. It just doesn’t make sense. If it’s mandatory, they better start putting it in Skoal without my knowledge. That’s the only way I’m taking it.

Comment

This just in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How much does it cost to make a tinfoil hat these days ? Sure seems like a lot of people must be wearing them, yet I don't see them out in public so much.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have refrained from posting in this thread for various reasons but, if you want my reason look up the recent death of Brandy Vaughan. I will type more and share some links shortly when I have more time.
                    She was ex Merck whistleblower and founder of “Learn the Risk.org” and was found dead yesterday. Had multiple posts and complaints over the last couple years of death threats and was very clear she had never contemplated injuring herself and that if she died it would be murder.
                    Her 10 year old son found her dead in their home yesterday.
                    Companies that kill people to keep them quiet DO NOT make safe products.
                    That is why I will never take a vaccine.
                    I will post more info shortly.
                    Some of her posts have already been removed from the internet but my wife has followed this lady for years and has saved previous info she posted.

Comment

She is one of MANY!! But, you won’t find any of this info in your MSM outlets. Wonder why???

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                        So much ignorance radiating here, from a group that I regard highly. My two cents... now I'll go shove my Lib opinion up my ***. Isn't that how we treat each other now a days?
                        Yes, all initiated by those with Lib opinions... Let's not cry foul when that side of the aisle set the precedent. You're only being given the same treatment like-minded people gave to the opposition first. Gloves are off here. People are sick of being treated a certain way, then the flag being thrown when they're treated the exact same way back.

Comment

The girl that cuts my hair is a full fledged anti-vaxxer. I can't wait to get her riled up about this one today.

Comment

Sorry to hear that your in laws are struggling. This virus is a sham/hoax until it attacks one of our loved ones. For the life of me, I don’t get all of the lounge chair “experts” thumping their chests and trying to disprove the seriousness of this virus, quoting percentages and shouting how they are not going to let the gubment tell them what to do (“by golly, they can’t make me wear a mask”), all the while complying with gubment regulations everyday. This virus is new, deadly, controversial, and can agonizingly kill our loved ones. I simply do not understand some’s obstinate attitude. Why not just inconvenience ourselves for awhile and do our part until this virus, and its treatment is figured out?

I know two previously healthy individuals who spent considerable time in ICU unable to breath then succumbed to the virus. I know another wry healthy lady in her early 60’s, who has been struggling in ICU, now has a tracheotomy, and will most likely not survive.

I’ll ask you the same thing I asked Parramor, those you know that are very ill or have passed, did they wear their mask?

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                              I’ll ask you the same thing I asked Parramor, those you know that are very ill or have passed, did they wear their mask?
                              The "theory" is that masks don't protect a person from contracting the disease. They reduce the risk and droplet projection to others coming from a sick person.

Here's one thing I'll say. I resisted mask wearing for awhile. About 1 week after I started wearing a mask, I contracted Covid. Maybe that was coincidence, but that's how things happened for me.
                              Last edited by SB09; 12-09-2020, 08:03 AM.

Comment

I agree.
                                These people walking around, ignoring mask requests defiantly, saying this virus is a hoax, daring someone to confront them, proclaiming a vaccine has a chip in it or that its some conspiracy ... just haven't had a good dose of it like my wife and I, it will give you respect for it and it is REAL.
                                Yes, there might be some questionable practices in place but those are put in place by businesses or venues being cautious, some more than others.
                                If there is an FDA-approved vaccine released to the public, I'll take it. Many of you are saying you won't, well get ready because I guarantee you that your employer at some point will require you to. Self-employed, customers are going to want to see your proof that you got one. You likely didn't question all your childhood vaccinations, did you? Did your Mom? Wow, I just don't get some of you people either.

Comment

Working...
                                X