Mortgage Refinance - New Records Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
    Know what's crazy? I have no clue who you are here with a screen name [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Trey,

Sent you an email. Looking forward to talking to you.

John

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Where are rates now?

Comment

Another satisfied customer here. Trey and the City Bank team took great care of us and helped us take advantage of lower interest rates. I was never left wondering where we are in the process. Much appreciated Trey!

Comment

Shot you an email today. How are the rates looking right now?

Comment

I locked in 3.125% 30y new build loan. Different lender. No points and they cover lender title policy. Found some people at 2.875% 30y but had points.

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
              I locked in 3.125% 30y new build loan. Different lender. No points and they cover lender title policy. Found some people at 2.875% 30y but had points.
              Man... Me and the wife were going to buy this summer but pushed things back since the market is still going insane with houses selling in 24-48hrs from listing. These rates sure make me want to take the plunge now though

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Man... Me and the wife were going to buy this summer but pushed things back since the market is still going insane with houses selling in 24-48hrs from listing. These rates sure make me want to take the plunge now though
                We did a new build and actually signed the contact last august. Took forever for them to start building. Kind of worked out we’re closing now with the low rates. If I had to go out and find a house I don’t think we could. We bought ours for 310k and the builder already upped the price to 355k for the same floor plan.

Comment

Thank you Trey. Another satisfied family home refinanced!

Comment

what are refi rates now?
                    20 yr and 15yr?

Comment

Just got a cash out refi done at 2.875% for 15 year term.

Comment

ReFi

Same here. Closed Monday on 15 yr redo with 2.75 rate. No out of pocket. Added 6k to principal balance. Break even is 6 months.

Comment

I just did a refi, 29 years (i only have been in my home one year) and got 2.75% with no points.. Small mortgage broker in Mont Belvieu.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                            I just did a refi, 29 years (i only have been in my home one year) and got 2.75% with no points.. Small mortgage broker in Mont Belvieu.

What points are you all referring to? Sorry, but I am new to mortgage ..

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                              What points are you all referring to? Sorry, but I am new to mortgage ..
                              Points are lender fees basically to buy your rate. I paid 0 points and no org. Fees at all at 2.75%. I have 15% equity in the home. Also no under writing fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                                Points are lender fees basically to buy your rate. I paid 0 points and no org. Fees at all at 2.75%. I have 15% equity in the home. Also no under writing fees.
                                Who did you go with and how long ago? Was it a refinance/15yrs?

Comment

Working...
                                X