Church?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Church?

If churches open this weekend, the State wants the church to be politically correct with respect to Covid-19 procedures, social distancing, optional masks, no handshaking etc.....
    I respect others views and opinions, I feel the State needs to stay out of Church, our church is opening this Sunday and adhering to all the BS, I’m in disagreement with the elders, I know we are Biblically run by authorities over us whether good or bad, but I’m not gonna let the State tell me what I have to do at church. The next step will be the government telling you how many can come to church, how many services and at what time . If your scared of catching “something”, stay home !
    What say you ?
    Last edited by Leemo; 05-07-2020, 01:29 PM. Reason: Spelling

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
    If churches open this weekend, the State wants the church to be politically correct with respect to Covid-19 procedures, social distancing, optional masks, no handshaking etc.....
    I respect others views and opinions, I feel the State needs to stay out of Church, our church is opening this Sunday and adhering to all the BS, I’m in disagreement with the elders, I know we are Biblically run by authorities over us whether good or bad, but I’m not gonna let the State tell me what I have to do at church. The next step will be the government telling you how many can come to church, how many services and at what time . If your scared of catching “something”, stay home !
    What say you ?
    You're right!

Comment

I agree!

Comment

Uh.....ok![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

100% agree.

Comment

We actually opened our church for last Sunday but still did our service on Zoom- if you are still a little uneasy about getting in groups you could still follow remotely. I still don't understand why we can't sit next to each other in a pew but are allowed to get elbow deep in Walmart and Lowe's with each other.

Comment

Im going to church AND its mothers day...I will be driving to see my mom!!!

Comment

Our church will not be opening for a while, but not because 'the State' tells us we can't. Rather, until we are confident that we can offer a worship experience that both IS safe and FEELS safe, we will continue pouring our efforts into our 'virtual' worship experience.

Comment

Ours opened last week and we are looking for a new church.
                  We were only allowed last names A-L at first service and the rest later. No sitting next to anyone that isn't family, 6' apart minimum, no mingling and talking, no handshakes, that my friend isn't church it is the work of the evil one.
                  "It is IMPOSSIBLE to please God without faith"
                  I just prefer to go where the Holy Spirit is alive and well!

Comment

Have preached to live people every Sunday but 1.

Last Sunday it was bring a lawn chair and we gathered open air under the trees...gonna continue to do that until it gets to hot. We have enjoyed the outside experience.

I could not care less about the politics or fear of COVID19 come Sunday morning...just wanna worship the 1 true King with the fellowship!

Comment

Hope it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                        Our church will not be opening for a while, but not because 'the State' tells us we can't. Rather, until we are confident that we can offer a worship experience that both IS safe and FEELS safe, we will continue pouring our efforts into our 'virtual' worship experience.
                        Exactly, not earth shattering.
                        Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Hope it works out.
                        I deaux also.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                          Im going to church AND its mothers day...I will be driving to see my mom!!!
                          Good for you!!!

Comment

I'm not even religious and I agree 100%.
                            Do what the hale you want people!
                            What are they going to do?
                            Arrest us all?
                            I've had 2 gas stations demand I wear a mask, which I refused.
                            One checked me out and ask me not to come back.
                            The other, the lady refused to check me out, so I left everything on the counter and walked out.
                            This is becoming some of the dumbest s++t I've ever seen in my short 40 yrs on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              I'm not even religious and I agree 100%.
                              Do what the hale you want people!
                              What are they going to do?
                              Arrest us all?
                              I've had 2 gas stations demand I wear a mask, which I refused.
                              One checked me out and ask me not to come back.
                              The other, the lady refused to check me out, so I left everything on the counter and walked out.
                              This is becoming some of the dumbest s++t I've ever seen in my short 40 yrs on this earth.

Well Hatter, I've been around 27 years longer than you, but I have to agree with you that it's the dumbest crap I've ever witnessed as well... The American public has the biggest hoax of all time pulled on them and they're swallowing it hook, line and sinker!

Comment

Working...
                              X