Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody from Leander?

***VERY EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT/LANGUAGE***

Just saw this and wondering how recent this school board meeting was? If I had kids in the system, I’d be pi$$ed!

oh Hell NO!

Comment

Todd and Don show were talking about it last week. Definitely disturbing.

Comment

I'm at a loss for words.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Of course it’s atrocious it’s in a school. Who TF writes that and feels good about their writing? to the publishers who would sign off on it? Rediculous.

Comment

My kids are out of school now. I am in Leander ISD & I took my my 2 youngest boys to Liberty Hill schools.

Leander is no different than Austin now adays.

Comment

That shouldn’t be in ANY book. Even outside of school. Heads need to roll.

Comment

Who ever ordered that book and didn't review it needs fired

Comment

No way. What kind of mad world do we live in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unreal!!!

Comment

That’s one of the main catalyst for why we moved out of town and away from LISD. Now the public school we go to has several bibles in their library!!!
                      The only thing I miss is having a clean car because now we live off of a dirt road.
                      Major life upgrade !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolutely disgusting. I can’t believe I’m going to be raising 2 kids in this screwed up world

Comment

It’s really a good thing that this mom is proactive enough to check out what the kids are bringing home and then having the guts to confront the school board about it. Would’ve been something to sit in on that meeting I bet.

Comment

My wife caught it as well and luckily we moved out of the district before this school year started. Dealing with a lot of issues with both daughters, especially the one that attended freshman year. Not to say the district is at fault, but their overt "Politics" and opinions definitely didn't help.

Comment

WOW. I know it said "graphic" but this is way beyond that. Sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X