Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

I went and got my shot yesterday at BreatheMD on Kirby but because they put the wrong date on my receipt, I looked up their website to get a correct one. When I got on their site there was a notice that they are not administering anymore more until further notice.

I left a message and when they called back a few minutes ago, I asked the guy about the notice. He told me they weren't administering anymore until further notice because the government was taking control of the infusion.

Wow. It apparently is working so the government takes it away.

I love my country, it's the government I hate.

Yes, I posted about this yesterday. The Biden administration has taken control on the distribution

Comment

Our country judge posted on Facebook about it. The government is purposely trying to punish those who choose not to be vaconated. In short the link states there is plenty of the drug available but it is being with held

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
      Last edited by RatherBhuntin; 09-15-2021, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Of Course. They don’t want a Control Group a few years from now that hasn’t been Jabbed.
        Pure Evil IMO.

Comment

Yes, my place didn't run out, they were forced out. What a disgrace.

Comment

Wow, I just read where the government bought the doses for $2100 each from regeneron. Yesterday, I paid $150. How much do you want to bet that not only are you going to pay thousands of dollars more per dose but that only people who got the vax, can get the infusion.

Our government is out of control.

Comment

Tell me this isn't Boston Tea Party crap?!!

Comment

Such BS

Comment

Found this. What an unnecessary mess.

Soaring demand in the past two months, especially in the South, will probably lead to supply cutbacks in some places.

Comment

SMDH!

When you think you've seen it all....!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Tell me this isn't Boston Tea Party crap?!!
                      I'm with you 100 percent. We just need some targets. To protest, of course.

Comment

Them demakrauts just keep pushing.

Comment

More proof that it’s not about safety and health, it’s about control.
                          They keep blocking all of the life saving methods as if they want those who cannot be controlled to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                            SMDH!

When you think you've seen it all....!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                            No, we haven't seen it all yet.
                            The people pulling the strings behind the Biden (bewildered man) administration are trying to grab control of our lives before we even know it...just pay attention to the distraction.
                            I guess you have seen the proposal that was slipped into the back of a bill that requires the IRS to monitor all bank accounts over $600?
                            We had better be getting ready....

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                              More proof that it’s not about safety and health, it’s about control.
                              They keep blocking all of the life saving methods as if they want those who cannot be controlled to die.
                              Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                              X