No announcement yet.

How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know if this is worth anything? I dont know anything about fly's. I was gifted this set a while back, and it was given to the gentleman a while back directly from Mustad. It is the original fly's the started selling before they got into hook business. Is this worth anything more than sentimental value?
    Attached Files

Comment

bump for the friday afternoon fly fisherman on the above question

Comment

Fished the Llano in Castell Saturday. Caught about 40 fish, 30 of them bass and 4 or 5 Guads. 11" Guad was the biggest fish of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          bump for the friday afternoon fly fisherman on the above question

Look to be fancy salmon flies. No clue on the value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went catching on the S. Platte

Click image for larger version

Name:	5BAE7868-3139-46BA-BC60-1349F051C54D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	24662516

Name:	949F8325-21EA-4342-886F-0D336E79A117.jpg
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	24662517

Name:	B3AA40C6-20B9-4667-9DAB-96DC92411383.jpg
Size:	208.0 KB
ID:	24662518

Comment

Getting back on the train.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

that is stud brown even on south fork. South Fork was my home water in late 90s, beautiful up there. now I do my fly fishing down south, look me up at Laguna fly outfitters if you want to stretch it on the flats. tight lines

Comment

So I thought I had our 20th anniversary plan nailed down next year for the San Juan river but momma threw me a curve ball and said what about Montana or Idaho or somewhere we’ve never been? Wanting all in inclusive or somewhere nice to stay and good guide suggestions? We’ve done the white river a few times and some small places but are pretty novice fly anglers. Even looked at West Virginia or somewhere like that!

Comment

Originally posted by stickbow View Post
                    that is stud brown even on south fork. South Fork was my home water in late 90s, beautiful up there. now I do my fly fishing down south, look me up at Laguna fly outfitters if you want to stretch it on the flats. tight lines
                    Thanks. I would love to get down there for some reds. I will take a look at the website and my schedule.

Comment

Our group had an awesome time at Soaring Eagle Lodge on the San Juan River in NM. We were fortunate to have 3 days of awesome weather. It’s mostly nymph fishing this time of year, but some guys were successful with streamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                        Our group had an awesome time at Soaring Eagle Lodge on the San Juan River in NM. We were fortunate to have 3 days of awesome weather. It’s mostly nymph fishing this time of year, but some guys were successful with streamers.

Nice catches! We have stayed at the Soaring Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
                          Thanks. I would love to get down there for some reds. I will take a look at the website and my schedule.
                          Call around and try to find an opening between now and Christmas or book for this time next year. It can be just plain silly this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Stayed there a few times, wearing my SEL cap right now. Cap was misplaced for six months or so. Have never had a bad day on the Juan.

Comment

Caught these right down the road where nobody thinks there are any fish… used a purple wholly bugger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone in here have an iPad 3 or 4? I have a case for one but no ipad.Click image for larger version

Name:	20211226_185124.jpg
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	24673642

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X