Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    I agree with Curt’s assessment of the situation. Nothing good is gonna happen now unless the guy is all show and no go.

And for all you “I’da whooped his azz” types tell me how you cover that 10/15 feet when his hand is on his gun and you’re unarmed. I’ll wait……..
    Saved me the typing.

Comment

I think you did the right thing in the moment by backing out while you're unarmed.

I think you did the WRONG thing by "Sleeping on it". Should have gotten out of the area and immediately call the Law and then the Lease Manager.
      Sheriff should have been there to intervene ASAP.
      The psycho could have "Slept on it" too and got himself more worked up thinking he shouldn't have let you walk..... Never know.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
        I think you did the right thing in the moment by backing out while you're unarmed.

I think you did the WRONG thing by "Sleeping on it". Should have gotten out of the area and immediately call the Law and then the Lease Manager.
        Sheriff should have been there to intervene ASAP.
        The psycho could have "Slept on it" too and got himself more worked up thinking he shouldn't have let you walk..... Never know.

Yep this is what I was thinking also.

Comment

I hope we get an update on this soon.

Comment

Some folks just don’t play well with others. That guy seems to have a screw loose.

You watch your back. You need to report him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

All at a deer lease

Ill pass! not that desperate.

Comment

Hostile Lease Mate

Does the whacko have cameras pointed at his neighbors house by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Backwoods101; 09-20-2021, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Any good Ranch leader would kick that guy off without hesitation, if he doesn't you are obviously on the wrong place. Be safe, sounds like the man has mental problems or something he didn't want you seeing in his truck either way something has to change.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I'd have apologized for blocking the road. Lease boss has no balls. And you can't say "grow a pair". Too late for that. Personally, my S*** would already be gone.
                    But I wasn't trained at the Chuck Norris Academy of badazzery.

Just not worth it. Sane people are bound by logic and behavioral expectations. Crazy people have no rules.

Comment

Agree, authorities need to be informed. This boy sounds like a nut!!

Comment

In for an update!

Comment

This thread is gold. It is some of the most intense deer camp drama yet…. Everything from a deeply devout OP, an off the rails retreaded member, a lease manger that does not sound qualified. Sprinkled in are the TBH keyboard bad asses and arm chair life coaches. Man, it’s not even October.

My take away… buying land some 16 years ago and scraping by as I paid for it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

What a horrible situation to be in here.

Edit…leaving the law out of things is usually the best way to handle most life situations. But in this situation…no.
                          Last edited by Anvilheadtexas; 09-20-2021, 12:09 PM.

Comment

So, what's the guys name? You know, so we can call into the tip line after he shoots you.
                            Seriously, if he was gonna, he would've. I would not just tuck tail and vacate the lease but I sure wouldn't turn my back on him. And I would not be caught unprepared again.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d still poop in his deer blind. There’s that.

Comment

;
                                Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                I don’t understand why everyone is telling the OP to bail. He did nothing wrong. The psycho needs to go, and the lease boss is apparently working on that.
                                His family can have that engraved on his tombstone.(hyperbole) If it's me, I'm not going to be around that jackass OR a "lease manager" that is spineless. I'm taking zero chances with a crazy bastage. We'll see if he's "working on it" or kicking the can down the road, AGAIN. Life's too short.

Comment

Working...
                                X