X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Never gonna happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Can’t get excited about a twin turbo v6 hybrid. Was hoping Toyota was going to have offerings to keep up with Chevy/Ford/Ram, but after all the hype, they are still behind.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      What year is your Tundra? Any noticeable difference in quality and reliability compared to American-made product?
      Toyota tundra has more American made parts plus assemblers than any other truck maker lol....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
        Toyota tundra has more American made parts plus assemblers than any other truck maker lol....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
        And made in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
          The fact that Toyota can build a good looking and powerful truck, but can't figure out how to have a nice good looking interior blows my mind. The price paid for the truck is not equivalent to their interior design IMO.
          ...and comfortable leather seats. My seats in my 2017 and 2019 SUCK!

Don't get me started on my blue tooth dropping my phone calls.

Other than that...love the Tundra!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
            ...and comfortable leather seats. My seats in my 2017 and 2019 SUCK!

Don't get me started on my blue tooth dropping my phone calls.

Other than that...love the Tundra!
            That’s too bad. My “17” has very comfortable seats. I tried every pickup out there and the only one that was comfortable to my bad back and prosthetic hip was the Toy.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMYMZrKdCjw&t=139s"]2022 Toyota Tundra Overview Video - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

2007 here. Interior and Exterior in great shape. Ive replaced the starter, air pump, battery and tires. Putting it in the shop on Friday to have the rear end worked on and the seals around the side windows replaced. If you want something that will work, its a Toyota. It may not have all the bells and whistles, but its a tool that functions better than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                  2007 here. Interior and Exterior in great shape. Ive replaced the starter, air pump, battery and tires. Putting it in the shop on Friday to have the rear end worked on and the seals around the side windows replaced. If you want something that will work, its a Toyota. It may not have all the bells and whistles, but its a tool that functions better than most.
                  My 07 is my first Tundra and I'm a fanboy now. Probably never own a new truck at the stupid prices they bring but a good used Tundra is Money!

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                    Can’t get excited about a twin turbo v6 hybrid. Was hoping Toyota was going to have offerings to keep up with Chevy/Ford/Ram, but after all the hype, they are still behind.
                    The 'yota will get better mileage, tow more, and last longer than any of the big three (I drive a Ford). Toyota has been doing hybrid since the early 2000's. They got some R&D already, far more than any other MFG.

Those half ton diesels the big three make are, at best, equivalent to their gas counterparts. But it most cases, much worse. Unless your main concern in a truck is MPG's.

Comment

I won't get excited about this new lineup until 2024 when they catch all or most of the issues,,,
                      I remember when the 2018 model came out there were some issues that didn't get fixed until 2019/20... its almost like a new line of iPhones, we have to wait for them to catch the issues first.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        The 'yota will get better mileage, tow more, and last longer than any of the big three (I drive a Ford). Toyota has been doing hybrid since the early 2000's. They got some R&D already, far more than any other MFG.

Those half ton diesels the big three make are, at best, equivalent to their gas counterparts. But it most cases, much worse. Unless your main concern in a truck is MPG's.
                        I’m more concerned what I’m going to be repairing in 10 years or 200k miles. Twin turbo and hybrid sound expensive and not going to make it that long. Could be wrong. That’s my primary concern. I’m aware diesels have turbos. I’ll end up buying a Tundra to be honest.

Comment

We live down the road from the toyota plant in Plano and know a few people who work there along with GM of local dealership is a good friend. Being told they overly built these trucks and expect 500k from it. I'm a Toyota fan boy after owning 3 tundras, please dont disappoint!

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                          I’m more concerned what I’m going to be repairing in 10 years or 200k miles. Twin turbo and hybrid sound expensive and not going to make it that long. Could be wrong. That’s my primary concern. I’m aware diesels have turbos. I’ll end up buying a Tundra to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post

Looks just like a Chevy
                            They both ugly!

Comment

I have a 2010 5.7 that just turned over 221,000 it has a 6 inch lift with 305-55x20 mine gets 11-13mpg. our Ranch truck is a 2008 Tundra and it has 296,000. I just hate the small gas tanks

Comment

My 04 was at 414000 and stiff going strong when my daughter got broadside. My 2016 has 124000 with zero issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X