Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
    I honestly would probably ask the lease president for my money back. If he flips out like that over you moving his truck what's going to happen when the president kicks him off bc of y'all's confrontation.
    This is what I was thinking.

Comment

If it wasn’t that was darn close to a terroristic threat on his part. And yes, had he grabbed his pistol he would have been taking the room temperature challenge. He was extremely fortunate that you were cool headed. He’s one sandwich shy of a picnic. Refund his money and boot him off. With the deputy there.

Comment

Or if he manages to stay I’d poop in his deer blind!

Comment

If the president won't boot the guy off for this unhinged meltdown, I'd demand my money back and go find another place to hunt, or don't hunt this season. No way I'd share another day at the lease with that psycho POS.

Comment

Sounds like Bomb ready to go off..Solvation is ???....If I ever left key in my vehicle parked stupidly in your way( move it )....thats why I left keys..

I'm talkin about on Lease not down town Houston..

Comment

Too dangerous
              One of y’all got to go
              Either him
              Or you die to safety reasons

Comment

I would quit that lease immediately. Even if the guy gets kicked off he knows where to find you there. For that matter you can find where anyone lives within five minutes on the web.

Good luck on the situation. Life is too short to deal with stuff like that.

Comment

He needs to go or you do
                  He is going to kill someone or force someone to kill him.

If there were any witnesses to this I would file a report

Too bad you didn't beat the brakes off of him when he threatened and then reached for gun

Comment

I would have called the police. Obviously he is mentally unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Call the cops first and file an complaint. Surly there is a charge to be made. and either he goes or you get your money back and you go. His crazy *** is likely to kill someone
                      He's a wack job. No lease is worth getting killed over. That said, he did threaten your life and then also displayed / brandished a fireman clearly for the purpose of intmidation. Those are crimes. Report him to the Sherrif.

Once he is jailed, let me know. I'm looking for a place to hunt this fall!
                      Last edited by SJP51; 09-19-2021, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Wow! Sounds like he wouldn’t handle some deer lease pranks very well. Cops and D. A. needs to know about this guy flashing a gun and threatening to kill you.

Comment

There was a time when two men used to be able to settle their differences via a fist fight. I personally don’t think this situation calls for that at all for obvious reasons.

For the ones suggesting they would have kicked his ***, what happens next time when he gets the jump on you and has his gun in hand. It’s not worth it.

OP talk to the lease president and get your money back. He allowed this clown back on let him one up with the money.

Comment

You going to kill someone for moving your truck? Must be a Democrat!!!
                            That is Bat Chit crazy right there!!!
                            I would have called 911 when he pulled the gun!

Comment

You need to leave. Remove yourself from the train wreck that is coming. Run away...........

Comment

I'd go pull his stand over and pee in his feeder one night this week

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X