Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoping for a TBH Express. Sugar Land / Richmond ---> (N) DFW Area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping for a TBH Express. Sugar Land / Richmond ---> (N) DFW Area.

Need to get an X-bow from Richmond to DFW Area (farther N the better).

Either before this coming Monday or in the immediate future AFTER Sept 26th. (Seller leaving for elk hunt Monday - returning the 26th - I know, right ?).

Any help is appreciated.

D.

I didn’t know things like this were possible on this forum! Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Forman View Post
      Sit back and watch son. This forum is way diffrent than most. Good luck with the Express.

Comment

Maybe/Maybe not ?

Originally posted by Forman View Post
        I've had good luck in the past plus I've been on the delivery end of some of these "Expresses" through the years.

Keeping my fingers X'ed.

Comment

I'm not sure how much this helps but I'll be in the Centerville area next weekend.

If you can find someone for me to pass it over to, or if you don't mind driving down to that area, I can probably meet to grab it sometime this Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

Y'all heard the Man.

Originally posted by Twist View Post
            I'm not sure how much this helps but I'll be in the Centerville area next weekend.

If you can find someone for me to pass it over to, or if you don't mind driving down to that area, I can probably meet to grab it sometime this Saturday or Sunday.
            Anyone in Centerville area available to grab this x-bow from Twist this weekend ? Then I'll try another express from there. Or maybe I should start a new express thread for every "leg" of this deal, lol.

Thanks guys.

D.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
              Anyone in Centerville area available to grab this x-bow from Twist this weekend ? Then I'll try another express from there. Or maybe I should start a new express thread for every "leg" of this deal, lol.

Thanks guys.

D.
              It would be next weekend before I'm up actually. I'll be getting there sometime late morning on the 17th if all goes as planned.

Comment

^^^^^
                But you could grab it this wknd? Hold til Centerville the following wknd?

Thanks, D.

Comment

My plans are missing his by two days.....Im leaving Fulshear on the 25th and going through Ft. Worth on my way to Montana.

Comment

^^^^^
                    But you could grab it this wknd? Hold til Centerville the following wknd?

Thanks, D.
                    Yes that's correct. I think you might have misspoke in your previous post when asking if someone could meet me in Centerville to pick it up this weekend.

I can get the x bow from the Richmond/Sugar Land area this weekend, hold it and bring it up next weekend.

Comment

26 minutes according to my googler!

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      My plans are missing his by two days.....Im leaving Fulshear on the 25th and going through Ft. Worth on my way to Montana.
                      Reckon you could grab it b4 this Monday and tote it up here on 25th ? Shows y'all are only 26 min away from ea other. I could see if he'd deliver to you?

Thanks, D.
                      Last edited by 12ring; 09-08-2021, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Reckon you could grab it b4 this Monday and tote it up here on 25th ? Shows y'all are only 26 min away from ea other. I could see if he'd deliver to you?

Thanks, D.
                        Oh, I misread who was where. Yes if he wants to get it to me before he leaves I can certainly bring it to you when I leave for Montana. Have him send me a PM and we can work it out.

Comment

I am leaving the Copperas cove area Sunday headed to Rockwall. If someone can get it to me on Saturday I will be in Belton. Sunday Copperas Cove.

Comment

Wheels in motion !

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Oh, I misread who was where. Yes if he wants to get it to me before he leaves I can certainly bring it to you when I leave for Montana. Have him send me a PM and we can work it out.
                            I sent him instructions to contact you.

Thanks go out to all you fellers !

D.

Comment

Well....
                              That deal fell through.

So.... still looking for someone headed from Sugarland area towards Lake Texoma. DFW Area works if plans are made to meet there.

Thanks again.

D.

Comment

Working...
                              X